Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell Will Expose Trumps Russian Ties And End Trumps Presidency!

Rachel and Lawrence are well on their way to winning Pulitzer Prizes for investigative reporting while exposing Trump as a Russian asset. The deplorables will call them names and slander them but they won't be stopped and are beacons of light for other reporters to follow in this quest for the truth! They both will go down in history as the reporters that saved America from Russia.
Rachel and Lawrence are well on their way to winning Pulitzer Prizes for investigative reporting while exposing Trump as a Russian asset. The deplorables will call them names and slander them but they won't be stopped and are beacons of light for other reporters to follow in this quest for the truth! They both will go down in history as the reporters that saved America from Russia. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
right!! like that tax return was "supposed" to show Trump doesn't pay taxes. oh wait!! he does pay taxes!?!? who knew?

that bitch is nothing more than a lesbo femtard who made a fool of herself late night.

what do u do when your "students" make fun of u in class? scream like a sorry asshole?
right!! like that tax return was "supposed" to show Trump doesn't pay taxes. oh wait!! he does pay taxes!?!? who knew?

that bitch is nothing more than a lesbo femtard who made a fool of herself late night.

what do u do when your "students" make fun of u in class? scream like a sorry asshole? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Doncha know it would upset the libs if they found out that "The Donald " donated HIS " slightly used underwear " like Slick Willy did when he was in the White House. Magnanimous as always, that Slick Willy ! Willy prolly didn't even wash the skid marks out of them ! Prolly figured WTF, assup, fistingchappedass , LUBE or standin-in-shit would want to sniff them !
Rachel and Lawrence are well on their way to winning Pulitzer Prizes for investigative reporting while exposing Trump as a Russian asset. The deplorables will call them names and slander them but they won't be stopped and are beacons of light for other reporters to follow in this quest for the truth! They both will go down in history as the reporters that saved America from Russia. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It's to the point now it's not even worth opening one of your threads. You blabber some of the most stupid shit.
BTW, Madcow may get the plug pulled on her program as he continues to lose viewers. I'm afraid to tell you there is no Pulitzer in his future.
You have sooo much anger in you ShitStain..

Let it go.
Putlitzer prize? .....LMFAO hardly ..... in the last 36 hours the Madcow has become the laughingstock of cable news and the biggest most embarrassing headache for MSNBC ..... we were all just dying to know what Trump paid in taxes in 2005, we can all quit losing sleep over that tidbit of information since it's now out in the open for all to see .....
You have sooo much anger in you ShitStain..

Let it go. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No anger in me I am just on the side of truth and honesty. You all can deny and whine as you constantly do but in the end Trumps connections to Russia and his tax returns will bring him down. The day that happens you can all line up to apologize for being dicks.
No anger in me I am just on the side of truth and honesty. You all can deny and whine as you constantly do but in the end Trumps connections to Russia and his tax returns will bring him down. The day that happens you can all line up to apologize for being dicks. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You have nothing but anger SS. You have nothing, no evidence or proof to back up any of your verbal vomit.. you are a bitter crybaby.

The people see empty and vile people like you and a energetic President working hard to make lives better..your kind are doing nothing but turning 3/4 of the electorate against you

On behalf of those people who want a better life we thank you because all your ranting and BS will guarantee the Presidents re-election.
They both will go down in history as the reporters that saved America from Russia. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

And you, sir, will go down on a hobo's cheese dick. Bon appetit, Professor Douchey!
I saw a headline

"mother and son become father and daughter"

madcow and o'dont came to mind
So did Ivanka and Barron...
assup if i refer to u as "Chewie Jewie" would the mods laugh so hard they'd give me points .. as an award??

bahhaaa
The scary thing is, many of the Ultra Lib Posters on this Forum really believe the swill they dish out. We could hope it is out of ignorance, but........

As the saying goes......"calling someone ignorant is not a derogatory term, it simply means they have not been presented with knowledge. However, once they have been presented with facts, and insist on adhering to a false premise, then they are just stupid"
A tax return can not end a Presidency.

An illegally published tax return can end ones career and is punishable by law.