Ladies & Gentlemen we have us a speech writer in the forum. Everyone take heed.

I once gave a extemporaneous speech on this topic. Some blacks I bring this up with get upset and angry with me and some whites that ignorantly think I'm racist are completely befuddled and clueless. But not the point. So...

Question is if we as in blacks were here hundreds of millenia before any other race as some science would suggest then why were we the first to become mass enslaved and traded around the world to help build other civilizations. It doesn't make sense to me. So here's the rub...just what in the fuck were we doing for all those thousands of years. Seems to me if we had that much of a head start we'd a never let ourselves become enslaved. Weapons of mass destruction would and should have been in our domain long before the whites arrived. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not only do we have a Political Science major (IE: I cant get any other degree and Political Science was the easiest). StanleyStupid. We have a speech writer among our midst. The one and only SistaChump. Please, everyone sit back and adhere to the "Pearls of Wisdom" that are spoken.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I once gave a extemporaneous speech ...
I think it was a demonstration on how to tongue fuck an asshole.
I think it was a demonstration on how to tongue fuck an asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
.... or on how an asshole tongue fucks himself.
smfh....

This guy continues to amaze the masses with pure stupidity.

I bet that speech was...riveting. bwbwwbbbaaaaahahaha...
I'm guessing it was longer than your monosyllabic attention span...
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2017, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by LexusLover
He (Sistine Chapel) is probably wondering what he did wrong...he is an idiot, after all. (Maybe he is a idiot..lol)

However, he makes a good point. Why aren't the Africans significantly ahead of other races since they had that big head start? I have my politically incorrect opinion, but out of deference to the rules, I will decline to state it.
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2017, 08:56 AM
I'm guessing it was longer than your monosyllabic attention span... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you and your anti-polysyllabic elitist opinion.
To address SC's premis, societies progressive according to need. If sub Saharan Africa failed to keep up with modern innovations that helped societies advance and "live a better life", it is because they did not see the need too.

The most advanced civilizations of the time before 3000 BC were possibly Africans, just not sub Saharan Africans. Despite what you see in movies and revisionist literature, the Egyptians were not of the Black Race, (Negro). They would be classed as Caucasian.

The other great civilizations that made great advances as opposed to sub Saharan Africans were the Asians, on particular the Chinese.

An interesting fact that can be of note is when Athens first Europeans landed on North America, they encountered civilizations that had yet to invent the wheel. Or, for that matter, domesticate animals as beast of burden.
For instance, Cleopatra was the seventh generation of the Athenian general Ptolemy. When Alexander died his generals divided his empire amongst themselves. So Cleopatra was Greek (they kept it in the family) though she was known for trying to be an Egyptian to her subjects.
Another fun fact, South Africa had not been settled by any African tribes and the Dutch were the first colonists to settle. Of course, some people travelled through but none stayed for the duration until white Europeans did it.
It is also true that when most advanced civilizations had developed the wheel, the sub-continent Africans had not.

One thing, I have a politicial science degree myself. First I got my history degree and I had several credits left over. Nine more credits and I got myself another degree. I still take classes even after the MA. Don't know if I'll ever buckle down and go for the Phd but I reckon I'll have a shitload AAs, ASs, BSs, and BAs.
For instance, Cleopatra was the seventh generation of the Athenian general Ptolemy. When Alexander died his generals divided his empire amongst themselves. So Cleopatra was Greek (they kept it in the family) though she was known for trying to be an Egyptian to her subjects.
Another fun fact, South Africa had not been settled by any African tribes and the Dutch were the first colonists to settle. Of course, some people travelled through but none stayed for the duration until white Europeans did it.
It is also true that when most advanced civilizations had developed the wheel, the sub-continent Africans had not.

One thing, I have a politicial science degree myself. First I got my history degree and I had several credits left over. Nine more credits and I got myself another degree. I still take classes even after the MA. Don't know if I'll ever buckle down and go for the Phd but I reckon I'll have a shitload AAs, ASs, BSs, and BAs. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I was thinking more in terms of The Old Kingdom period in Egypt, over 2000 years before the Pytolemy Dynasties.
I once gave a extemporaneous speech on this topic.
SissyLips only has to do a little self-analysis ...

..... to solve the "mystery"!

But SissyLips would make a great comedian.
Not only do we have a Political Science major (IE: I cant get any other degree and Political Science was the easiest). StanleyStupid. We have a speech writer among our midst. The one and only SistaChump. Please, everyone sit back and adhere to the "Pearls of Wisdom" that are spoken. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Determining which one is the more poorly educated and dumber of those two fucking idiots might present quite a challenge!
Determining which one is the more poorly educated and dumber of those two fucking idiots might present quite a challenge! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
They'll sure make the DOTY voting interesting this year ! They might just break assup's winning streak !
Only pussies, cock lovers, and assholes make a fuss about spelling