Mark Cuban Could Help Former President Obama Fullfill A Dream....

For $300,000,000

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articl...12680_23479900

This has got to be a joke by Cuban. I doubt any NBA Franchise is worth That kind of money.

But a more realistic price, around 35 million for 10% of the Mavs, would be a great investment for the former President.

He could use the royalties from his future book deals as collateral. That would be a good deal for any bank, because they know the DNC will buy up the books and just stick them in the same warehouse with all of Hillary's books they bought.

It's a win-win.
Maybe Hillary still has some "Foundation" cash laying around to lend to Obama.
Maybe Hillary still has some "Foundation" cash laying around to lend to Obama. Originally Posted by bambino
President Trump could take it out of petty cash.
that would value the mavericks at around 5 billion

a ten percent interest discounted at maybe 60% for lack of marketability and minority interest lack of control = 300,000,000
that would value the mavericks at around 5 billion

a ten percent interest discounted at maybe 60% for lack of marketability and minority interest lack of control = 300,000,000 Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
In most privately held concerns, a minority interest would be steeply discounted due to those concerns. But when a high-profile sports franchise is involved? Not so much, as reason has a way of flying out the door when ego and bragging rights come into play.

By the way, the Mavericks, according to many published reports, would rate a valuation of around $1.5 billions, tops. Even that might be stretching it. 300 sticks for a 10% interest? Crazy.
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2017, 08:45 AM
Those things always lose money, or make very little relative to their price. Once they no longer go up in value, the insanity and ego should stop. I hope Cuban loses his entire fortune.
I wonder why Twitler isn't allowed to own a sports franchise anymore?

Or obtain a gaming license?

Or even own a beauty pageant where he can walk into the dressing room full of women of questionable age?

Maybe because everything he touches turns to shit!

Or even own a beauty pageant where he can walk into the dressing room full of women of questionable age?

Maybe because everything he touches turns to shit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
like the stock market?
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2017, 09:35 AM

Or even own a beauty pageant where he can walk into the dressing room full of women of [prohibited topic]?

Maybe because everything he touches turns to shit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please provide evidence our President isn't allowed to own a sports franchise or own a beauty pageant...

Do you have proof he is banned from obtaining a gaming license everywhere? How would that be enforceable worldwide?

For someone who claims he was once a writer, you make very easily debunked statements.

You were born a piece of shit. Stupid. Slovenly, Hitler worshipping, cocksucking PIG.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2017, 11:00 AM
For $300,000,000

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articl...12680_23479900

This has got to be a joke by Cuban. I doubt any NBA Franchise is worth That kind of money.

But a more realistic price, around 35 million for 10% of the Mavs, would be a great investment for the former President.

He could use the royalties from his future book deals as collateral. That would be a good deal for any bank, because they know the DNC will buy up the books and just stick them in the same warehouse with all of Hillary's books they bought.

It's a win-win. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You do realize that GWB was basically give an interest in the Texas Rangers for helping fund their privately held baseball team with public funds to build a new stadium. He turn out what if memory serves me correctly a 500k investment into 26m.

Not a bad return for him. Not so sure about taxpayers.
Cuban might be smarter than many think.

He might be thinking that since former President Obama has such a strong following, there would be numerous financial institutions willing to front the money so he could be part of the NBA.

They may look upon it as their duty as loyal lackeys.

In short, they would pay anything, so that $300,000,000 figure might not be so ludicrous.

It's money in his pocket, and that 10% ownership he would give up would be worthless as far as any major decisions. He would still open be in charge, with an extra 300 mill in the bank.
You do realize that GWB was basically give an interest in the Texas Rangers for helping fund their privately held baseball team with public funds to build a new stadium. He turn out what if memory serves me correctly a 500k investment into 26m.

Not a bad return for him. Not so sure about taxpayers. Originally Posted by WTF
yea the citizens of Arlington Tx are really sucking air, how much in sales tax revenue are they making? paid off the stadium in 5 years?
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 08:03 AM
yea the citizens of Arlington Tx are really sucking air, how much in sales tax revenue are they making? paid off the stadium in 5 years? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2000...-texas-rangers

Follow the money.