Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm going "John Deere" today.

Happy.St.Patrick's Day. Welcome to Indianapolis March Madness.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You look like a giant blade of grass, lol.

Jim

Wonder if LUBE will demand to carry the rainbow flag for the reach around crew in the Saint Paddy's day parade ? He's always claiming that he's the " only one on here that knows ' military ' " And he will demand that they all wear the same " uniform " of high heels, a rainbow-colored thong and rainbow-colored feather boa ! Can ya imagine THAT fat ass in a thong ? ! Oh, the humanity !!!!!!

I take it your Hindu or whatever race it is that looks up to Dalilama. My advice is stop embarrassing yourself and sucking the dicks of uneducated hicks on this board to curry favor. You foreigners always do that shit trying to buy friends with your low self esteem.

No matter how much hick white ass you kiss or dick you suck they still see you as inferior. Lol what you should be doing is studying up on and learning about MLK because he's the one that paved the way for your rights as a minority in this country NOT the fucking Dalilama he didn't do shit for your minority ass this country.
And if you don't like my opinion then hop on the first ferry back to India or where ever you're from
I take it your Hindu or whatever race it is that looks up to Dalilama. My advice is stop embarrassing yourself and sucking the dicks of uneducated hicks on this board to curry favor. You foreigners always do that shit trying to buy friends with your low self esteem.

No matter how much hick white ass you kiss or dick you suck they still see you as inferior. Lol what you should be doing is studying up on and learning about MLK because he's the one that paved the way for your rights as a minority in this country NOT the fucking Dalilama he didn't do shit for your minority ass this country. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The Dali Lama's done more for OTHER minorities than YOUR heroes odummer, Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharptongue ! Fact is, he's prolly done more for YOU Dindu Nuffins too ! Get back to work at YOUR gloryhole ! Show everyone that YOU can apply all of those FUDGE PACKING " lessons " that you wrote about.
The Dali Lama's done more for OTHER minorities than YOUR heroes odummer, Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharptongue ! Fact is, he's prolly done more for YOU Dindu Nuffins too ! Get back to work at YOUR gloryhole ! Show everyone that YOU can apply all of those FUDGE PACKING " lessons " that you wrote about. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Go make some flautas and refried beans. Ok Rey Lengua.

No matter how much hick white ass you kiss or dick you suck they still see you as inferior. Lol what you should be doing is studying up on and learning about MLK because he's the one that paved the way for your rights as a minority in this country NOT the fucking Dalilama he didn't do shit for your minority ass this country. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Easy there Cyst, we know you are shooting for the DOTY award but you need to save some meltdowns for the home stretch.

Just think about it only 1404 days until Jan 20th 2021. Then you get another 4 years of Trump.

#MAGA
Easy there Cyst, we know you are shooting for the DOTY award but you need to save some meltdowns for the home stretch.

Just think about it only 1404 days until Jan 20th 2021. Then you get another 4 years of Trump.

#MAGA Originally Posted by canuckeight
Hey cuck 8. Go ask your wife to drip some of that black cum out of her pussy for you.

Your anger, racism and ignorance has no bounds.

Happy St. Patricks Day.

Go in peace.
Hey cuck 8. Go ask your wife to drip some of that black cum out of her pussy for you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

#MAGA
Go make some flautas and refried beans. Ok Rey Lengua. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Donchu be wantin some chitlins and wadda melon ta go with dat Ripple ?

Hindus are from India. The DaliLama is a Buddhist from Tibet. You probably couldn't find Tibet on the map you fucking sweat hog.

Jim