best places to recruit for my agency?

I'm finding it very difficult to find enough girls that are of the right caliber for my agency. I've been advertising in lots of different places, but the majority of the applicants are just not suitable.
Try Newark, NJ.
Hello, I have had trouble finding a suitable agency in the Tampa Bay Area to work for. I tried going Indie but there are crazies and it's dangerous in this city. I tried a few "agencies" but it was basically long distance and they didn't want to do much except take my money. I'm surprised you're having a hard time finding quality ladies bc there is definitely a major need for an upscale, professionally & locally run agency in this city! I actually tried stripping for a bit, and currently am working at a lingerie shop/aromatherapy spa, which is basically a safe, discreet, upscale place where several ladies use it as our InCall and pay a house fee per session to use the private rooms. Point is, I would love to work with an agency again, like I did when I lived in Miami, seeing high class gentlemen and doing mostly outcalls. I know several ladies that would also be interested. If this is what you're looking for & you think I might be a good fit (please see showcase & reviews) Please contact me with details & if possible lets set up a time to meet/talk discuss a working relationship ! Thanks & I hope to hear back from you soon.

Stefani Stratford
STEFANIXOXO@GMAIL.COM