Need some strip club advice...

Ok so here's the deal. I have been out of the scene for some time now and I am considering coming back part time if time allows. I have lost much of the wieght I wanted to loose and I am continuing the decline to a point. I do not want nor do I intend to be a stick figure.

I know how to perform and I believe it is an art. Too many dancers lack true art that goes into that biz.

Anyway, since I have been away- I wonder if anyone can give me some first hand and conclusive info about where to go and where I would be accepted. I find sometimes even the lowly sort of clubs I have done great at because there isnt at all much competition...Ex..."Turings post on Players." So I just wanted to get some opinions, please let me know. It might be fun to be in the limelight once in a while but I am still not sure about it as I do like my discretion however, for me dancing is a bit different that the actual hobbying.

Any thoughts welcomed!

xoxoxox
Kelli Ann
Pepper mat have some insight.
  • oden
  • 02-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Wow, I would never guess that you would want to subject yourself to Players. Please go talk to Richie at Sugars first.
Try Perfect Ten.....Talk to Johnny
Hi Ms KKA,

hmmmm...not sure why you would want to go "backwards"? You haven't danced before?

Just curious!

Sincerely,
Velvet
I know several gals who dance on the side.

Many benefits to it: Exercise, clients paying for your alcohol, supplemental income, new hunting grounds for clients (especially those whoe are not hobby educated and have fat wallets), exploring another side of themselves, etc...

Good luck. I hope if I drop in, I can get a blowjob in a dark corner or in VIP.
Try the Palace. Nice upscale place. Better clientele than some of the other clubs.
I would recommend not dancing! There is always drama around you!!! If u really want to, my favorite was The San Antonio Mens Club. I worked there when I first moved here and I always did well there and the crowd was nice. I did work at The Palace for like 2 months and that place is nice also, but there was definitely competition when I was there. Players club is ok because there are military guys that like to go have fun there and it is 24hrs. If u can handle ghetto co workers then go for it!
Good luck on any choice that you make just be safe!!!
You sure do have the body to work at a strip club …if you do decide to go back

Con - you might get some unwanted attention and drama from the girls who would wonder why you are requested more than them

Pro - supplemental income, new male friends