Encounter: Stacy Staxxx is meh

User ID: -
Date: 09/19/23
Name: Stacy Staxxx
Phone: 725-299-2589
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...s/503505486757
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Jefferson and I25
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, MISS, DOGGY
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'4ish, B cups, small round booty
Recommendation: No
  • Lump1
  • 09-21-2023, 05:19 AM
I haven’t seen one positive review on these broads except from one “guy” which is suspicious. It’s time to vote her and the other bald headed chick she runs with off the island.
Yeah I was trying to give benefit of the doubt but it's pretty overwhelming that she's a take at your own risk type of girl
When it comes to that bunch I avoid every single last one of them. Her whole circle is distasteful. I had the "pleasure" of talking to one of them and it's basically them trying to appeal to a demographic because they spend the most money and appear classy.
Yes, these broads are trash. The shitty attitude is what gets me.
Y’all mad lol
Considering 3 of your "encounters" are with that friend group
I'm almost 100% sure it's a mole but it is what it is, all we can do is inform others about them.
  • Lump1
  • 09-26-2023, 05:20 AM
Lol mad!? Who’s mad at these bum ass broads? Who wants to spend earned money on a chick with a shitty attitude and a stinky puss lol my guy should have received a refund.
Now all of a sudden a stinky puss lol ! ain’t not refunds!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lump1
  • 09-26-2023, 12:37 PM
Lol you’re definitely a mole. Read the the rest of the story lady the man said BO from below
  • Mecca
  • 09-26-2023, 01:16 PM
Robertsmith39 is def a mole. Lol
Also considering every post made by them is about her and her friend group, imagine doxing yourself like that.

My advice for anyone that's looking for a decent time, avoid her and whoever she travels with until services improve. It's 100% try at your risk.
Guys,
Cut it out and play nice.