Thank you everyone BUT BUT BUT

It is NOT okay to put personally identifying information in a review. This jeapoardizes me in numerous ways both my private life, my school, my job, my family and friend's jobs, and CHECKING INTO A HOTEL AND DRAWING ATTENTION FROM LE.

Please don't put personally identifying information in our reviews, as we give discretion as well.
You are right, Kate. Some guys share way too much identifying info! Guys... we want the providers to feel safe here. Why would you share info that could jeopardize both them AND us??
Maybe our gracious mod will edit out the more specific data.

Otherwise....hope your stay with us has been nice.

MM
Gents: All I can do is echo Kate and Muffy. THINK with your big head when writing a review. If a gal travels in a purple striped pinto, there's no need to put that in a review.

Now, I've read Kate's reviews and amazingly enough I can't find anything overly revealing... any more.

HID
Thanks for the info Kate and edits have taken place thanks to the great and poweful HID.
Happy times and travles to you and yours.
After I picked myself up after a faint, I looked and It's fixed!! It's easy to get carried away when we have a great time, but we have to remember that not everyone feels the same way about this hobby as we do...and they will penalize us!!

xo