State: Missouri
Address: KC, near 435
Activities: ---
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Probably fake pictures so who cares
Recommendation: No
Moved here from Encounter Reports; no meeting took place.
So sorry that happened baby
Hope you have fun next time!
Well I’ve became a regular with her and he pictures are 100% but Tbh Her pictures are don’t give any justice!!! She looks amazing and sexier than her pictures!! I recommend her no doubt... and also have introduced her to a few buddy’s and all of them say she blew them away with a more than satisfying visit!! Maybe you did or said something wrong to make you think the way you do because Leah is the sweetest, but she doesn’t tolerate disrespect!!!
Well I’ve became a regular with her and he pictures are 100% but Tbh Her pictures are don’t give any justice!!! She looks amazing and sexier than her pictures!! I recommend her no doubt... and also have introduced her to a few buddy’s and all of them say she blew them away with a more than satisfying visit!! Maybe you did or said something wrong to make you think the way you do because Leah is the sweetest, but she doesn’t tolerate disrespect!!! Originally Posted by Tyjones1328
Seems legit! I'm calling her tomorrow!
Also FYI the phone number listed on this post is old...

This is her most recent along with most updated phone #
https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...d/913639643593
Well I’ve became a regular with her and he pictures are 100% but Tbh Her pictures are don’t give any justice!!! She looks amazing and sexier than her pictures!! I recommend her no doubt... and also have introduced her to a few buddy’s and all of them say she blew them away with a more than satisfying visit!! Maybe you did or said something wrong to make you think the way you do because Leah is the sweetest, but she doesn’t tolerate disrespect!!! Originally Posted by Tyjones1328
You just joined this site and the first and only thing you do is post to praise someone who asks for advance money for a meeting that never takes place, then never returns the money. But you explain that away by suggesting that it was probably his fault for being rude. How rude is it to send money and expect the promised appointment to happen?

And it's your first post immediately after joining this site to promote somebody and contradict a post from almost three months ago. Sounds to me like you're actually promoting yourself, or you are her "regular" alright.
Awww I see where this is going!! First let me say I never once ever said anything about any money issues related to your review , so don’t put words in my mouth that I never said because you are angry!! 2nd from my own experience I haven’t ever had your issue , so I can’t relate!!! But from being a regular with her for the past month n a half I have experienced nothing but professionalism!! But I Have heard stories about assholes running her around the city , stalking her and harassing her!!!! And coming across this site was through a conversation with a co worker!! Sooo I think it’s pretty logical and possible for someone’s first time on here , too be thinking like hmmm let me see if the provider I’m seeing has any reviews!! Don’t jump out of character like that making accusations and putting words and people’s mouths it just makes you seem looney a bit!!!
Quack quack quack, said the duck.
Quack like a duck, it's most likely her mgr, quack quack quack
Also FYI the phone number listed on this post is old... Originally Posted by Tyjones1328
Awww, you updated her information. That is so helpful. You're such a sweetheart.
Have to the love the name of that site Skip The Games
But all you hear about it is the games that get played.
There are so many other better sites to use .
Have to the love the name of that site Skip The Games
But all you hear about it is the games that get played.
There are so many other better sites to use . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Well said Lusty Busty Doll...

THIS IS A JOKE.

Ok.. So no one else will say it, I will.

IMO..you are either her..or perhaps her friend/Manager..

It is more than obvious.

Everyone be safe.
OX
Savannah Moon