Does everyone have a life outside the hobby??

I was just wondering… does everyone have normal lives or they just hobby their entire lives? Everybody brings up my past and what I've got going on with people outside the business but I'm actually a really great provider! So I'm just curious if everyone only lives the hobby life only?? Arent most men/women, married, or have a Significant other?
If you are expecting hypocrites to be self aware, you might as well pop some corn and get comfortable.
Lol..
A lot of people think I have no life cause I'm on here a lot and am top poster..lol
But In reality,I have a fulfilling life and am very happy and blessed!
I have "an old man" but am in a hot wife/open type relationship... I am very blessed w a couple great kids and grandkids who are MOSt special in my life!!
So,have a life outside of hobby that I spend quality time with and the other times I enjoy traveling for the hobby and to visit best friends in Dallas.

I'm trying to find a small travel trailer so I can go on the road full time..... I love what I do and have some great client repeat friends in many places!

Life is short And I love my life so I wanna go on More awesome adventures while I tour....visiting family on my down times and camping in Arkansas when I can.
What part Arkansas do you go camping at? I'm actually from there and lived Live the 1st 22 years of my life there I can tell you all the best spots for camping.. diet I know that you're actually really cool because a few people that I know from on this site said that we're a lot alike! Infact one a guy suggested that we have fun together with him lol!
Let see I hobby, go to strip clubs and work. Tha t is about all I do and not in that order. Lol.
I do alot the same...
My sugar baby is my full time hobby
And seeing providers is my side hustle.
Then taking Malwoody to for a super taco is my part time gig!
Then dont even ask me what kinda deal I got myself into taking quik trip hotdogs and Haagen Daaz ice cream to Scorpio in the Moderator Bat cave!
Geez
I just need some me time
BD....all I can say is WOW!
KC has strip clubs
Let see I hobby, go to strip clubs and work. Tha t is about all I do and not in that order. Lol. Originally Posted by TailHooked

KC has strip clubs with going to??
KC has strip clubs with going to?? Originally Posted by cmore197474
Like the old saying says, you have to go West young man. I go to Lawrence and Topeka. I call it prospecting. Sometimes you hit paydirt but most likely not.

Big Deal if you have time on your route. Put me down for a medium mocha. Lol.
I have a life outside the hobby but it's not near as fun
I'm far too self-absorbed to worry about how other people live their lives.
Good strip clubs are fun. Even without extras. I miss them