Cowboys

• 500sl
  • 12-11-2023, 10:14 AM
Yea, when they are on, they are as good as anyone out there. Before the game, they said Micah Parsons had flu like symptoms. I saw a video of Jerry Jones Walking behind Micah Parsons going to the locker room after the game. In the Audio, you could hear Jerry tell Micah " Sick my ass". I thought that was funny.

Meanwhile Mahomes is crying like a bitch because the Refs didnt give them a break. LOL I lost a lot of respect for him. His little brother is a total asswipe do his outbreak didnt surprise me
  • 500sl
  • 12-18-2023, 02:05 AM
What a shame that game was yesterday
Lots of playoff implications as a result of that chaotic ending.

Many of that referee crew is likely to miss playoff assignments as well.
  • 500sl
  • 01-01-2024, 05:52 AM
That could be said in nearly every close game in professional sports. The refs are always to blame for the losing team. The refs announced the 70 checked in as eligible and the lions did nothing to change that. The lions tried to trick the cowboys but sending 3 guys to the ref to check in was a little too much. They tricked themselves. They had 2 more chances to win it tie and failed. Game set and match just like it should have been on the previous tripping call. That was clearly a wrong call. McCarthy got lucky on his mismanagement of the clock. But, Da Boys won and the Eagles lost, so it was a great weekend
  • 500sl
  • 01-08-2024, 03:40 AM
Jerry wants to know if there are any questions?
Jerry wants to know if there are any questions? Originally Posted by 500sl
Will Jerry keep McCarthy around if te Cowboys fail to make the Super Bowl again?
  • 500sl
  • 01-08-2024, 04:55 AM
He said it depends if Belichick wants to take over. Lol. Ask Jimmy, no one is safe
  • 500sl
  • 01-12-2024, 11:09 AM
Jerry will have the heater on in his house Sunday to keep da boys and Bilicheck warm
  • 500sl
  • 01-14-2024, 04:12 PM
Bilicheck going house hunting at half time
Bilicheck going house hunting at half time Originally Posted by 500sl
LMAO - same old post/playoff season choke pokes.

I have some Cowboy friends who will bleed blue tonight...

No controversy, the boys were simply outplayed today.
Bilicheck going house hunting at half time Originally Posted by 500sl

Ahhh what a profitable $$ day today. Same old choking Cowgirls. But I must say it is fun fleecing those kool-aid drinking Cowgirl fans out of their $$. And no way in hell would Belichick be stupid enough to take the Cowgirls job. He would demand complete control and Jerry ain't about to give that up. But thank gawd now we don't have to listen to the Cowgirl fans saying this is our year.
  • 500sl
  • 01-15-2024, 05:37 AM
Da boys are worth 9 billion. Jerry does not need to give up anything. Da boys will be just fine, especially in their pocketbooks.

There are a few players that need to go,, but it may be time to test the waters on Dak. He is a great qback until the pressure is on and he gets tunnel vision and chokes. He may not have the mental capability to be a champion. He was a 4th round pick for some reason

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes...able_NFL_teams
How about them Cowboys 🤠 🤠 🤠
Same old story with the Cowboys 🤠