URL / Website: www.lovely-angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Lunal
Activities: TUMA, 69, various positions in Ros
Hair Length and Color: Brown and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice sexy body associated with very well proportionate breasts. Some Ink but her body is smoking.
Recommendation: Yes
Was wondering about this one. Her pic's are great, love those tit's, hope she looks like that. But her skills and menu put her at the top of my list regardless. Thanks for this review. Very helpful.
Was wondering about this one. Her pic's are great, love those tit's, hope she looks like that. But her skills and menu put her at the top of my list regardless. Thanks for this review. Very helpful. Originally Posted by White Tiger

They definitely market themselves with the pictures and reviews. You are one of the ones I can trust the assessment. Then there is blind faith.
Sorry but I saw her and while she was hot, I left dissatisfied and disappointed for the first time after years of coming here on and off.

Bebe is a no for me. If I get bored I'll write a review.
Interesting observation, in a “well, fuck, what have I got myself into” kind of way. Seeing her tomorrow—my first ever LA session. Will definitely report back in the next few days. I’m rooting fir the OP to be accurate —not you, NuruGuru. Just, boo. More on this soon but I am determined to get off, lol.
Oh I got off.. just not enough after the first 30 minutes she was ready to shower and call it quits with minimal after effort. IDK if she was worn out that day or what but I've always had phenomenal experiences between here and GL until yesterday.

The last 20 minutes was basically an unappealing hj with conditioner in the shower. She had no drive for a round 2.i said fuck it and left.

My last time was with lovely and almost made 4 rounds in the hour. Every other time at studios has been minimum 2 but mostly 3. I could barely get two fingers in and out was excessively tight for my endowment and shallow enough to bottom out. Maybe size made her uncomfortable. I don't know. But I am not satisfied with my experience.
Well, first of all, it's not fair to compare any of these girls to Lovely, she's kind of my gold standard for studio provideds. Second, four times? Really? HF. I did see Bebe today and conclude from my experience and your report that maybe you did catch her after a long day. I was very pleased and will post a review, but then again, wasn't looking to get off multiple times.
Well, first of all, it's not fair to compare any of these girls to Lovely, she's kind of my gold standard for studio provideds. Second, four times? Really? HF. I did see Bebe today and conclude from my experience and your report that maybe you did catch her after a long day. I was very pleased and will post a review, but then again, wasn't looking to get off multiple times. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Valid point, it’s like comparing all amp gals to a Holly, Cindy, Lisa, and Sasha. It’s an unfair comparison.
Even so I've been studios quite a few times. Not just for lovely. But, Like I said, likely an off day, but I will not embellish my experience to appeal to people. I tend to say it how it is from who I saw and when I saw them. Personally I would not see her again.

This was just my experience. Everything is always ymmv by many factors. I did not think my time was worth it, but that doesn't mean that others aren't. I'll bet if I went back she'd rock my world, but I'm not really interested in repeating this time.
Even so I've been studios quite a few times. Not just for lovely. But, Like I said, likely an off day, but I will not embellish my experience to appeal to people. I tend to say it how it is from who I saw and when I saw them. Personally I would not see her again.

This was just my experience. Everything is always ymmv by many factors. I did not think my time was worth it, but that doesn't mean that others aren't. I'll bet if I went back she'd rock my world, but I'm not really interested in repeating this time. Originally Posted by NuruGuru
No doubt. You are expressing how you feel and what you experienced. It happens. No reason for anyone to go after you. Party on!!
Well, first of all, it's not fair to compare any of these girls to Lovely, she's kind of my gold standard for studio provideds. Second, four times? Really? HF. I did see Bebe today and conclude from my experience and your report that maybe you did catch her after a long day. I was very pleased and will post a review, but then again, wasn't looking to get off multiple times. Originally Posted by White Tiger
How was your visit?