Houston Vs. Dallas

Post 1602- Noooo I'm 105 pounds only! honestly guys!

Now in tittat's showcase she states she is 150lbs.. Yeah add another 30lbs.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
This is already been discussed, it's obvious my sarcasm has escaped you. I thought 105 pounds is enough of an exaggeration, that my joke wouldn't go over your head.
But at last, here we are.

Just curious why he hasn't been banned then. If you hit the rtm button a lot and he would get points for it, like you say, he should be banned by now.

Most times you get points its 5 at a time. It only takes 25 points to be banned.

My experience at least. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Shooootttt, you asking me?
I'm curious for the both of us.

While yall are at it, check out my new reviews, and my new website! Don't worry, google analytics aren't set up YET on this one. Still trying to transfer my domain name.

My NEW SITE! Check it out!

Its still fresh so please let me know if you experience any kinks!

My New Reviews!
Originally Posted by tiatate
For real though, I would love if y'all wanted to help me out with my new site. Especially the mobile version. Please let me know how you feel about the functionality. & if it lags too much.
Duuuuhhhhh did you forget the website that tracks everything is what started all your problems around here?
Pigs smarter than dogs... lol
This is already been discussed, it's obvious my sarcasm has escaped you. I thought 105 pounds is enough of an exaggeration, that my joke wouldn't go over your head.
But at last, here we are.

Shooootttt, you asking me?
I'm curious for the both of us. Originally Posted by tiatate

Must be because he isn't breaking any rules. Fuck, did you really make me spell it out for you?
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Don't click on her free go daddy site guys, didn't she post a providers location while she was on her site no too long ago? Maybe it was her pimp that time?
^^ that provider posted her own location. I don't know what you're talking about.

While yall are at it, check out my new reviews, and my new website! Don't worry, google analytics aren't set up YET on this one. Still trying to transfer my domain name.

My NEW SITE! Check it out!

Its still fresh so please let me know if you experience any kinks!

My New Reviews!
Originally Posted by tiatate
😘😘😘
Well this one has gone waaaayyy off the rails. The last (2-3) pages have nothing to do with the subject matter.

Can someone give me a reason why this should be open...PM ME!!

I could go back through those pages and point, point, point, point. I am saving you from yourselves. Just thank me later.