Luxury Items ?

Lots of lush and beautiful fabrics.
To fall in love.
If it's something I don't already have at this very moment, I will say that beach house in Fla.

A new husband in about 2.5 years as well. I will take him over the house.
Assuming everyone has their base needs met: clothes, food, car, house, etc. What would you not want to give up? Naiomi might not need two cars. London doesn't have to have an Escalade when a TahHo could do. Val doesn't have to have the Dior face cream (after all, she has stunning natural beauty) she could use Clinique.
Assuming everyone has their base needs met: clothes, food, car, house, etc. What would you not want to give up? Naiomi might not need two cars. London doesn't have to have an Escalade when a TahHo could do. Val doesn't have to have the Dior face cream (after all, she has stunning natural beauty) she could use Clinique. Originally Posted by FatBastard
Lol!...My face cream isn't makeup, you put it on at night and in the mornings, it moisturizes and brightens you up ....and Clinique...that's funny
Assuming everyone has their base needs met: clothes, food, car, house, etc. What would you not want to give up? Naiomi might not need two cars. London doesn't have to have an Escalade when a TahHo could do. Val doesn't have to have the Dior face cream (after all, she has stunning natural beauty) she could use Clinique. Originally Posted by FatBastard
Bluck!! I will never drive an American car and it's not an Escalade...it's a Benz! I am actually considering buying a cheapo for touring though as a friend suggested. I spend over $1800 a month just on flights and car rentals, not to mention hotels!

What I could do without after all my basic needs were met? My answer would be too much of a shock to post.
awee come on, do tell London shock me ..
Lol!...My face cream isn't makeup, you put it on at night and in the mornings, it moisturizes and brightens you up ....and Clinique...that's funny Originally Posted by Valerie
Valerie,

I love Dior. I don't use their skin products but Christian Dior Jadore is my
signature scent. Love Love Love it.

My phone but I would if I had to.

Bluck!! I will never drive an American car and it's not an Escalade...it's a Benz! I am actually considering buying a cheap car for touring though as a friend suggested. I spend over $1800 a month just on flights and car rentals, not to mention hotels!

What I could do without after all my basic needs were met? My answer would be too much of a shock to post. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Fixed that for ya

Yeah that is one smart friend.
"For what shall it profit a [wo]man, if s/he shall gain the whole world, and lose his/her own soul?" [Modified.]
Bluck!! I will never drive an American car Originally Posted by London Rayne
Me either! .... I really wouldn't want to give up my Audi either
"For what shall it profit a [wo]man, if s/he shall gain the whole world, and lose his/her own soul?" [Modified.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
And that is the ONLY thing I would need after my basic needs are met...see told ya. Shocking!
Valerie,

I love Dior. I don't use their skin products but Christian Dior Jadore is my
signature scent. Love Love Love it. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yea, I have some Jador'e but rarely wear it!....You should try their skin products...they are fabulous...the only other skin products I will use is Yon Ka!
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2011, 04:09 PM
If it's something I don't already have at this very moment, I will say that beach house in Fla.

A new husband in about 2.5 years as well. I will take him over the house. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You'll take him over the house? You Kinky girl you!
You'll take him over the house? You Kinky girl you! Originally Posted by WTF
Dill Brain!
If all bills were paid and I wouldn't have to worry about money it would be a Prevost MH with full slides.
Dang Shorty...you are pure country lol. Give this man an RV!