WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME COMPANY

JUST SITTING HERE WANTING SOME COMPANY VERY BORING NIGHT HERE IN EL PASO.
If you are economical Tudor will visit you (and then bitch about how unsatisfactory you are...)
BABY I LIVE AND EAT OFF OF THIS HOBBY THIS HOBBY IS MY LIFE, I STAY 10 DOWN, BABY. BUT WISH THE BUSINESS COULD PICK UP A LITTLE BIT MORE TONIGHT
WTF is looking for a place to stay.
I think WTF is looking more for a short term lease...

But Lady405, if you are a student at an accredited (even unaccredited) place of higher education, you should know WTF has a scholarship program...which could be nice...
I thought WTF was in Becky's panties.
I thought WTF was in Becky's panties. Originally Posted by John Bull
No, he wants to get in her panties, but she refuses to wear them (and won't let him wear them either.)
I thought WTF was in Becky's panties. Originally Posted by John Bull
No, he wants to get in her panties, but she refuses to wear them (and won't let him wear them either.) Originally Posted by pjorourke

WTF out of the goodness of his heart has very generously offered to buy me, and Ansley a pair for Christmas .I have already put in my request for one that is all cotton with images of dogs all over them.Now I could be wrong , but I think that Ansley may have mentioned wanting a pair with a Squirrel on it

So hush up you guys. If you keep attempting to send him to other women we will probably never see our Christmas gifts.