BIG COCK THREAD- WHAT GUYS HAVE BIG COCKS AND WHAT GALS WANT TO BE FUCKED BY THEM??

Ladies: If a guy ins't a good fuck - knows how to use his cock - can't that be overcome by you mounting him CG ? From my experience, you gals can not only get the cock inside you, but clit on his pubic bone, and you in the drivers seat of how that cock drives you...

Or...

Better Mish, doggie ?

I am, or I should say, used to be a 7". Never complaints, and could bottom out against the cervix of some holes, esp doggie. But admittedly, no where near a stunt cock. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Or in RCG , his balls
Not sure what my size is (never had any complaints)...guess i could guesstimate length and girth...any ladies wanna help me measure for true accuracy?? ;-)
For the most accurate measure, you need to take it when your hard cock is throbbing and pulsating and dripping precum right before you shoot. That is a fun time to measure))
  • ddot
  • 08-19-2017, 12:12 PM
Your mine kind of chick I would love to give u some long&thick length
I don't have a big dick but no love for facefucking?
I don't care about the size of cocks.I don't want big ones to mess up pu$$y where it feels like a semi went through it.I like cocks know how to please a lady and know how to use it.
I'm rather average in size but I make up for any perceived shortcomings in that area with my talented tongue.
I didn't think I'd ever come across a thread like this where a Provider actually expresses a preference for well-endowed clients. All I ever hoped for is for a Provider that simply appreciates variety ... that well-endowed clients are nice now and then. We are sort of like the City of New Orleans ... a nice place to visit but most would not like to live there ...

Of course kindness and consideration always goes a long way when we look to use what we have.
I didn't think I'd ever come across a thread like this where a Provider actually expresses a preference for well-endowed clients. All I ever hoped for is for a Provider that simply appreciates variety ... that well-endowed clients are nice now and then. We are sort of like the City of New Orleans ... a nice place to visit but most would not like to live there ...

Of course kindness and consideration always goes a long way when we look to use what we have. Originally Posted by Pooyie!
LMAO! The ladies will say they like all kinds of men. But in reality they would are NO different than men looking for an ideal date, they just want to get paid for it. Most would prefer you open the door, throw the envelope on the floor and leave. They tolerate old, fat, bald, limp guys because they have pockets full of 100's...
Nice subject!
And dang Teagenluv I wish I were in Dallas! Sounds like the providers there are way more etc etc LOL
I'm not so big but I'm sure we would enjoy fucking each other!
And I like a provider that don't mind calling herself a slut or being called a slut!
Dude post pics or gtfo
Man, I wish I could contribute to this thread in a meaningful way... Unfortunately, mines only two inches...but it's pure madness.
LMAO! The ladies will say they like all kinds of men. But in reality they would are NO different than men looking for an ideal date, they just want to get paid for it. Most would prefer you open the door, throw the envelope on the floor and leave. They tolerate old, fat, bald, limp guys because they have pockets full of 100's... Originally Posted by ben dover
Excatly outlook on the matter.
Thanks for all your comments and the PMs from guys with big cocks. I TRULY enjoy fucking and being fucked in a session by all cocks. I LOVE SEX!!!!! I enjoy cocks of all sizes that rub against my clit, g sport and cervix and make me cum hard which I love. Guys with big cocks often tell me that providers are not interested in fucking because of their size. I just wanted them to realize that there are providers like me out there who love a big cock passionately fucking them and their cocks are desired and no need to feel that providers are not interested in satisfying them fully.
Thanks for all your comments and the PMs from guys with big cocks. I TRULY enjoy fucking and being fucked in a session by all cocks. I LOVE SEX!!!!! I enjoy cocks of all sizes that rub against my clit, g sport and cervix and make me cum hard which I love. Guys with big cocks often tell me that providers are not interested in fucking because of their size. I just wanted them to realize that there are providers like me out there who love a big cock passionately fucking them and their cocks are desired and no need to feel that providers are not interested in satisfying them fully. Originally Posted by Teagenluv
All paid professionals satisfying clients fully. All professionals want returning clients.So what happens when clients show up with empty pockets?