Saving Showcases?

I don't know the best way to put this in words, but as I'm going through showcases for cities that I'll be visiting, I'd like to be able to "save" certain girls' showcases to my own ECCIE page, or have the ability to "paperclip" them or mark them in some way that they'll be easy to find when I'm traveling.
I've suggested to the owners we be able to "add to favorites" or something like that.

Hopefully it'll be in the works for the future.

Great suggestion

LAP
For now, just add them to your contacts. Hint: click on provider's name at the top of their showcase, then select "Add ... to Your Contacts".

I know, ugly work-around...

Looking forward to a favorites feature!
I'd like to be able to "save" certain girls' showcases to my own ECCIE page, or have the ability to "paperclip" them or mark them in some way that they'll be easy to find when I'm traveling. Originally Posted by turbo-dog
favorites feature!
Now that's an excellent idea ,i already add contacts but being able to save the showcase would be much better.
I've suggested to the owners we be able to "add to favorites" or something like that.

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
It would also be nice to have a notes feature attached to this "add to favorites" feature. I don't have the best memory and from one week to another, I may not recall what prompted me to put a certain showcase in my favorites.
  • dent
  • 01-26-2010, 07:51 PM

Hopefully it'll be in the works for the future.

Great suggestion

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
A note section, such as on P411, would a great feature as well. Additionally I would also request adding tags to our contact list as a feature. After just 6 years, my buddy list on ASPD was unwieldy . It was virtually impossible to remember why I added someone to my list. Being able to tag contacts (or showcases) would be a great way to manage the list, provided we are able to search our contact / favorites list using those tags. (Folders are too static and wouldn't allow you to place a single contact in a folder titled Austin and a folder titled Blonde, for instance.)

An example: I might add to my contact list then tag the providers in New York, Dallas and Las Vegas I'm interested in. After researching reviews, I may add tags for blonde, brunette, msog and role-play to some of those providers. Later when I travel to Dallas, I can search my contact list for the providers I've already added and find the ones whom I've tagged msog and brunette.

Of course these tags/notes/etc should be private and not exposed to the general membership or even the user tagged.

That's my $.02.

[-dent-]
Great, I was concerned that after I asked, someone would explain where the feature was... I looked this time. Adding to favorites or something like that is just what I was thinking of. And a note feature on top of that would be great!
Under "UserCP" the first thing that comes up is a "personal note pad". Wouldn't that be of some help? I understand it's not as simple as clicking on a "favorites" deal but it IS something...
I was searching the forums before I made a post but this is similar to what I was going to suggest. I would like to be able to go to my contact (buddy) list and categorize them by cities as I travel some and have put some girls I want to try and meet. It's very time consuming to go through my Contact list to try and find a girl in the area I am visiting that particular week.

The Note this would be ok but then I still have to open each contact as I do now to see where they are from. If I'm understand this thread so far... lol

Anyway let me know what you think?