PM Button to Report to Mods

There has been a member who has received a fair amount of hate mail in his PM box on this board.

Maybe there could be a button in the messages that would automatically forward a hate message to the Mods for potential action. Shouldn't be hard to add since such a button already appears in posts.
Yes sir, there is that feature. Upper left-hand corner of the pm in question, the triangle with exclamation point, will report the PM to mods.

St. C
Attached Images File Type: png Screen shot 2010-02-15 at 9.41.02 AM.png (37.9 KB, 72 views)
It's already in place buddy.

At the top right of your pm you'll see a triangle with an exclamation point...that's the RTM button. When you report the pm, a copy of the pm along with your comment is sent to the staff.

LAP

edit after the fact...looks like St.C and I were responding at the same time...lol
Thx.
See? This ain't no 2x4 operation they got goin' here. It's got all the bells and whistles you could hope for...and more!
There has been a member who has received a fair amount of hate mail in his PM box on this board. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Your concern is noted, but truth be told, I crave the attention.

Keep those cards and letters coming!
Keep those cards and letters coming! Originally Posted by TexasGator
HAHA...thanks for the set up bro but I'm gunna let someone else take this one.

LAP