the image button

Sometimes like now the image tags button doesn't work when you click on it so I have to insert the image tags in myself and the backspace to insert the pic url. Will the image button be fixed?
  • Mokoa
  • 04-09-2011, 12:34 PM

I just tried it in the Quick Reply and it works fine.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-09-2011, 12:35 PM
And in the advanced Reply...

• Mokoa
  • 04-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Have you tried closing your browser and clearing its cache? I know that scripted code within the HTML code can get torqued sometimes after it has been taken in by the browser. You also may want to check that the URL to the image is correct.

Also, let me ask you...

What exactly happened when you attempted to do this? Any errors pop up?
Have you tried closing your browser and clearing its cache? I know that scripted code within the HTML code can get torqued sometimes after it has been taken in by the browser. You also may want to check that the URL to the image is correct.

Also, let me ask you...

What exactly happened when you attempted to do this? Any errors pop up? Originally Posted by Mokoa
I was bugged enough times to upgrade Mozilla so I did and it works fine now but the only thing now is that when I copy a pic url I of coarse paste it and then I see another review about the same provider so I hit cntrl v and nothing happens so I have to copy the url again

for you question, the image button was lit up or whatever where you can click on it. I think you're right that the HTML got torqued
Can you post a picture directly from your PC to ECC without using a URL?