Triniti Lee NCNS...don't waste the effort or gas!!!

Since Triniti Lee popped up in the welcome wagon I've been trying to get something scheduled with her.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1624996

Her normal response time has been less than stellar...Taking hours to respond at times if she responded at all. Due to some pretty stellar reviews I was willing to keep putting in the effort to see her. I thought we had something set up earlier in the week and I got crickets when I approached the incall area. I reviewed out text dialogue and gave her the benefit of the doubt when I reread. It was a little confusing upon review and I chalked that as a miscommunication and moved on. Today I decided to try again and inquired about an appointment time. She immediately responded that she was available and I confirmed that I would see her at the specified time. Triniti sent the incall address. She inquired how long it would take me to get there and I said about a 30 minute drive, but I could leave earlier to get an early start if she needed and she Lol'd that she just wanted to know.

I hit the road with time to go by the ATM and arrived at her incall a few minutes early. I informed her that I was early if she was ready, but if not no worries. And then nothing.... for 45 minutes until my phone battery died I heard nothing! I didn't stick around all that time! I left 10 to 15 minutes after our scheduled time, but she chose to say nothing.

She did respond eventually with "Sorry hun was busy". I responded that I didn't appreciate her wasting my time and that I would be letting the board know. She came back with an attitude about being pulled over in route. Sorry....I don't buy it... When you review her problematic TCB across so many members I think people need to know that if you want to see her you will likely be wasting your time.
I reached out to her today to see if she was available, she responded right away with a "NO" Asked her when she would be available and haven't gotten any response from her at all.
Scratched off my TDL. what a shame.
Sorry to hear that happened. I'm sure you will find another pretty, and willing provider to take those dead presidents off your hand.
^^^^^^ What he said..^^^^^^^
I find that Providers prefer portraits of dead diplomats over those of any president.

Sorry to hear that.
I find that Providers prefer portraits of dead diplomats over those of any president.

Sorry to hear that. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Good point Precious. Hey I'm sorry to hear that happened to you OP but yeah, I could see that happening. TCB skills pretty bad on that one. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!
She just put an ad backpage
That sucks!!
Evidently she doesn't give a fuck!
That sucks!! Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
I went and got crickets from her , after a set appointment, i imagine some type of a problem
Wow… that is a bummer… but her pics are nice to look at xoxo she's a hottie … better luck next time.

kiss xoxo
Well aren't you just rude ... I apologize guys for any confusion but like I've said before I am fairly new to the business and this website so I am going to make mistakes I am doing the best I can right now to improve any and all flaws in communication.
I am doing the best I can right now to improve any and all flaws in communication. Originally Posted by Triniti Lee
Now that is a good attitude. As they say in the military, be all that you can be.
I'm not being rude. I set up an appointment, arrived and heard nothing but the idle of my engine and work email notifications. I really hope you do everything you can to improve your communication with members. I want to see you be successful here. I will gladly post a full retraction when you've proven yourself reliable in communication. You're young and hot and according to those lucky enough to have seen you a real asset to the community! I wish you well and continued improvement!