FFM Threesomes: Do's and Don'ts

I have been wanting to participate in a FFM threesome (actually a LLMe threesome). I have one F willing and able to join in, but have not given much thought to anything else like finding another F that will fit in with myself and the young lady and much more that I haven't even considered. I am looking for suggestions, advice, insights, personal experiences and anything else that can make the experience as memorable as possible (in a way that makes everyone dizzy of course). Keeping in mind that the FF interaction is the most important part.

Gracias a todos!!
Let the lady you have pick the other lady, or find two ladies who know each other. If they are comfortable with each other, you will be much better off.
^^What she said.
+1. The most successful doubles sessions are the ones in which the ladies are into each other as much as they are with you. Ask your Lady #1 who she wants to fuck, then reach out to Lady #2 with the offer. Have fun - doubles rock!
Agree with what she said. I have had 4 unplanned doubles that worked out great. Ladies did not know each other.

Sam
Sage advice, Miss Lily!
If you get a duo that is related (sisters, cousins, etc.) DON'T expect them to play with each other.
Let the lady you have pick the other lady, or find two ladies who know each other. If they are comfortable with each other, you will be much better off. Originally Posted by Lily Cruz
Sounds like excellent advice . . . thanks!

If you get a duo that is related (sisters, cousins, etc.) DON'T expect them to play with each other. Originally Posted by Precious_b
If the women didn't play with each other, that would take away 80% of the fun . . . if the women were related and DID play with each other, that would take away 100% of the fun. Even my dirty mind has limits
I've done a couple of dozen doubles and think that you need to figure out what kind of doubles you want and find gals who fit that.
1. Some doubles are tag team (sisters ;-)) - do #1, then #2, then #1, then a two girl bj.
2. Some include girl-on-girl.
3. Some include DP, where one gal puts on a strapon and joins you in Double Penetration of the other gal. (See my doubles reviews - my preference).

My suggestion is to figure out what ya want, then find one gal you love that likes it, and have her find the second gal (with you, of course, retaining veto power).
My .02.
2. Some include girl-on-girl.
3. Some include DP, where one gal puts on a strapon and joins you in Double Penetration of the other gal. (See my doubles reviews - my preference).

My suggestion is to figure out what ya want, then find one gal you love that likes it, and have her find the second gal (with you, of course, retaining veto power).
My .02. Originally Posted by OldYeller
The girl-on-girl was where my mind was focusing. Never even thought of DP with a strap-on as the second penetrator. That does sound fun. DP action without the negatives of an MFM. That would be three firsts for me in an hour: FFM, DP, and a chick using a big (fake) dick. Do need to see a cardiologist before stepping into this bedroom.
Make sure to confirm whose incall you're using. Had a mix up once, luckily we found out well before the time (they ultimately told me to choose where I liked), but always confirm. Lol
If you ever get the chance, in my opinion, nothing compares to the sensuality of a threesome with your SO and another female (provider) versus two providers.
3. Some include DP, where one gal puts on a strapon and joins you in Double Penetration of the other gal.
Originally Posted by OldYeller
Best double I ever had was a #3; it ruined me. Hard to top that encounter. *

* Although, if any Provider feels up to the challenge, PM me.
If you ever get the chance, in my opinion, nothing compares to the sensuality of a threesome with your SO and another female (provider) versus two providers. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
No SO, but a semi that comes up to the states occasionally. Always talks a big game . . . she may soon have her chance to step up to the plate. This one would be four or five firsts in an hour (depending on how you slice the cake): FFM, FFM with one of the Fs someone I'm really into, DP, DP of someone I'm really into, and a chick with a big (fake) dick. Fuck the cardiologist . . . this could be the way to go!
Might be another thing to look for. If the women really hit it off and you become sort of a third wheel, step back and let them go. And yes, watching your SO is very arousing from both the male and female standpoint. I don't know who gets more excited, myself or my wife.