What do you do ?

Had a provider call me and suggest We ( wife and I ) might enjoy a provider friend of hers. I left her a good review and she wanted to return favor. Is this normal ?
She's pimpin! Aggressive pimp sales tactics!
No big deal.

Over the years in the hobby when I have written nice reviews and a gal sends me a pm or text that she has a friend who joined and wants someone they trust to be their first review.

It's always nice to be the first review for a gal to break in, or be a her first disappointment, depending on what side of the fence you're looking.

Ask for a pic. When you meet she'll be nervous. Let the bodily fluids flow.
Thanks Von. Been somewhat of trying day. Need a fresh perspective and a good laugh. Happy Hobbying My Friend.
Doesn't sound like a problem, if you had a good time with her and trust her judgement why not?

Perhaps a social meeting first to meet and greet and then decide yae or nae would be in order.

Just a suggestion,

SF
Concur with Von. But only do it if you want to do it.
Appreciate the input from everyone. Happy Hobbying !
Consider yourself the trusted bull on meeting heifers

It is nice being considered trusted enough to help introduce new people here.
what does the wife say? does she approve?
I prefer hobbyists and providers I know to recommend or give me their opinions of other providers. Have had several conversations on this matter.

Not fond of unknowns.
Wife is all for it.
Back in the day, the madame who ran the Blonds, Brunettes & Redheads agency used to do the same with me. I sure miss those days.