I was so Fucking Horny best double I ever had Thus Far !!!

Read On !!! Hope you got your !!!

It's unfortunate that us dirty little whores can't review ourselves especially when I need to share my amazing pussy eating, dick sucking and ass licking experience with non other than

Sweetest Tabu

So I meet Tabu at one of our meet ups here in SA about a month ago and boy she loved my sexy ass immediately! What lovely compliments she gave me on my style and appearance comparing it she to Sade! LOL. So anyway I knew she was hella sexy too! & I liked how a sexy woman like her didn't mind hitting on me in public. At that point she told me she knew of a man who'd love to fuck us both so I said cool lets do it! Then we exchanged numbers for a double that eventually happened today! We met up with some DirtyOldPerv named Bill who had been Tabu's regular for years and boy I'm tellin ya he couldn't wait to get a good feel! I had never met Bill before but I verified him through her and some other sexy providers since he's UTR! Bill got to my room first and I greeted him wearing nothing but a sexy and long white collar polo with stockings and glasses for a good Lesson I was prepared to teach!

He couldn't believe how elegantly tall and beautiful I was...(I thanked him kindly of course) we shared some convo and then he jumped in the shower as we waited for Tabu to arrive. Once she got there it was on!! And my pussy had never been more happy to fuck two people at once! Tabu wore sexy black heels with sexy lingerie straps and stockings to match that covered nothing, but it definitely made everything stand out a lot more!!! Looking great and smelling fresh we were ready to go! Bill grabbed me as Tabu began to eat my sweet ass!! I sucked her juicy nipples and smacked her ass as she had it tooted up right next to me and Bill. Bill got lots of DFK with my slippery wet tongue and then he told me to shove it in Tabu's pussy! (With Pleasure I said)!!! Bill was so ecstatic!!! He thanked Tabu heavily for introducing us and he just kept complimenting me while my tongue was buried deep in her pussy and all around her yummy clit! Until I decided to slip it in her ass!

She Moaned and groaned telling me how great I was at eating pussy! I knew this was a fact since I went beast mode on her sexy onion booty ass with all my dirty fingers! Bill then stood up from the bed and watched us make out as we took turns kissing and sucking his dick !! Man you'd have to see it to believe it or to even understand how epic this moment had been!!! Bill then tea bagged me as Tabu licked his sweet ass!! He went crazy and stuck his dick in her. As he fucked Tabu I made her feel real good getting her pussy extra wet because I was playing with her vanilla droppings and her perky Titts in my slimy mouth! Mmmm...YES it was Heaven indeed! She definitely O'd in my dirty little mouth and I didn't want it any other way! Bill then said hey I wanna fuck you, yes sure big papa! It's my turn!!! As I rode him his eyes rolled as he laid back!!

He grabbed Tabu in close and gave her some deep strokes with his tongue and smacked her ass! He complimented her beauty and her great ass!! And then he said he couldn't wait to do this again with 4 next time!!! As he asked me if I'd do MMF and more!!! I chuckled coyly then He griped my boobs as he told us how he loves their naturalness and my smooth black skin and great bod!! His compliments were enough to make any lady nut right on the D!!! Boy now it was his turn and he wanted me and Tabu to play again while he watched me play with her Decadent titts as she sucked my oozing wet cooch and before we knew it Bill erupted right onto are skanky sexy faces and then we all kissed!!! Boy we're some sexy as Babes he said!!!

Mmmm, Just wait until we get our hands on Sammie next!!! That'll be History!!!

I hope you all enjoyed !!! Xoxo and Happy Safe Hunting & Fucking to you all
Great review, Melanie - made me VERY horny (darn you!)
Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
+1000 ^^^^^ wish I had been a fly on the wall,at this sexual romp.
Tabu is awesome and so was your review. I need to get a threeway with her and another girl.
Tabu is awesome and so was your review. I need to get a threeway with her and another girl. Originally Posted by Joker_Evangelist
Try Sammie wink*wink*
+1000 ^^^^^ wish I had been a fly on the wall,at this sexual romp. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Very nice!!!! Very nice!
  • max3
  • 03-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Reading your experience. I came. Lol!
Reading your experience. I came. Lol! Originally Posted by max3
More than once!
  • Mokoa
  • 03-28-2016, 08:35 PM
Of course you ladies can review yourselves. You just did!

Well done!

Yes, Tabu is a real charmer.

As if I needed a reason to invite these YLs to socials!

Of course you ladies can review yourselves. You just did!

Well done!

Yes, Tabu is a real charmer. Originally Posted by Mokoa
+1000 ^^^^^ wish I had been a fly on the wall,at this sexual romp. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Hell... Call me next time and I'll wear my FLY costume.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (201.0 KB, 279 views)