314 numbers

Yes they are scams.
Why would you give such a blanket statement? I have several in my LBB that are reliable.
So...
every 9,999,999 teles in the downtown St. Louis 314 area code is a scam?
Thank you Thug.
Yes if they advertise in kc area...they are scams.
Yes if they advertise in kc area...they are scams. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife

How do you know?
How do you know? Originally Posted by malwoody
Prove me wrong
Prove me wrong Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife

You make a blanket statement and then expect us to do all your homework.
You make a blanket statement and then expect us to do all your homework. Originally Posted by hounddog
Not asking you to do homework. I said prove it.
You can’t prove yourself right!!

As it turns out MANY, not all, 816 and 913 numbers are scams also! Thus the advice to never, ever, EVER pay a deposit!

Prove me wrong Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Yes if they advertise in kc area...they are scams. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
One again, this guy just does not understand what he is saying. A lady from St. Lous can not come to Kansas City, but a lady from Dallas, Texas is allow to come to Kansas City?

His logic, and understanding, is so great.

You can’t prove yourself right!!

As it turns out MANY, not all, 816 and 913 numbers are scams also! Thus the advice to never, ever, EVER pay a deposit! Originally Posted by dumars
Thanks for your comment dumars but you didn't read for understanding. The subject matter is 314 numbers but thank you bud.
One again, this guy just does not understand what he is saying. A lady from St. Lous can not come to Kansas City, but a lady from Dallas, Texas is allow to come to Kansas City?

His logic, and understanding, is so great.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Thank you for making your own assumptions jrlawrence but you are way off base. Thank you anyway buddy.
It was done as a comparison! Meaning you can't completely rule out every out of town area code although it would be safe(er) to do so.

Weird I need to draw that picture for 'ya!

Thanks for your comment dumars but you didn't read for understanding. The subject matter is 314 numbers but thank you bud. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
In the cell phone age, area codes are irrelevant.
It was done as a comparison! Meaning you can't completely rule out every out of town area code although it would be safe(er) to do so.

Weird I need to draw that picture for 'ya!
Originally Posted by dumars
Dumars and also jonnygleet, I was not talking about any other area today. Today at this very moment in time we are focusing on 314 area codes advertising in kc. Right now in this moment in time. Weird I have to point that out.