Live Music in Lubbock

I went to the Burger Theory last night was a mom and pop singer of old school jams . NOT A BIG CROWD at all was very surprise it is a nice lay out to relax.

Drink specials .
Wish it would of been more crowded on a Saturday night especially Graduation night
That's one of the worst burger places in Lubbock. That's why there was no crowd.
That's one of the worst burger places in Lubbock. That's why there was no crowd. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

well I did not go for the burger although if you put the ap on your phone you get buy one get one free. Although I hadn't used it yet. I went for the live music and the $5 tequila sunrises.
The garlic fries where tasty.
The bucket of beer is 5 for $15 bucks verses $4.95 each so that's 2 free .. I went with a friend he was like I do not drink 5 beers I only drink 2 or 3 so I said so if you drink 3 anyway why not get the 5 if you see a hot girl you can offer her one or what we did give 2 to the singer. It is a win win you pay exactly what you where going to pay and you get to be friendly with someone else.

Update on live music. On Monday nights a guy with an incredible voice plays at the Funky Door doing ANYTHING to Elvis to Garth Brooks and if he talks to you. Will make your panties drop. Make ya run to go find a genie in a lamp and erase 20 or 30 yrs from your life...lol He brings a packed crowd for a reason...SO GLAD I WENT TO THAT.
Yeah Funky Door has some good stuff
Will is good he is a family friend