Ah, an object lesson in "Watch what you ask for, because you might get it"

Ha! There the staff here follows my suggestion to split the MO forum, and immediately (or so it seemed) the STL/E. Mo./S. Il. forum goes dark as all the KC dawgs move to their own forum.

Then again, the STL mongers may just be snowed in. We'll have to see.

Come on, guys, y'all can't be just sitting at home watching pr0n and...

Heheheheh

Cheers,

bcg (just kickin' a little sh*t to get things moving)
I'm actually considering planning a trip to St. Louis, does that count?
I'm actually considering planning a trip to St. Louis, does that count? Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Works fer me.

Actually, I'm in Memphis myself, but I'm a native of STL, so I get up there a lot. If I'm lucky, maybe I can arrange to be up there when you are (hint: make it a weekend), but I'm on temporary hiatus until my finances get in order (I see some light at the end of the tunnel there, so I hope to be in action sooner than I've been letting on).

Just keep us posted of your plans.

Cheers,

bcg
Well no one will ever accuse me of being fast!...Took me a little while to find this place, but i like what you have done with it BCG.

And Adian.....You come up to see us in St. Louis any time you want to!!!!!
And Adian.....You come up to see us in St. Louis any time you want to!!!!! Originally Posted by ElHombre
Though if you make it over a weekend, Aidan, I might ever come up and see you while you're there.

Of course, if you ever want to come to Memphis I won't object.

Cheers,

bcg
Aidan come on up but I will warn you babe we do have some snow covering everything. So being from Texas myself you might wanna wait til things thaw out. If you do decide let me know I would be glad to help you out with anything here if I can.
When will things thaw out in St. Louis? If you PM me dates that may work well in the spring, I will put it on my calendar and go ahead and start planning.
Hopefully we will be all done with the "weather" here in about 2-3 weeks. Our weather is nothing like what you have in KC....It's just been unusually cold.....but I am sure you can warm things up for us!!!!!!!!!!!
It is cold for sure. I agree Nat the weather here takes some getting use to. Being a california native im still getting used to it 4 years later. I didn't sign up for this weather,LOL!
It is cold for sure. I agree Nat the weather here takes some getting use to. Being a california native im still getting used to it 4 years later. I didn't sign up for this weather,LOL! Originally Posted by amberxxx

I know what you mean amber I have lived her just a bit over 3 and am still adjusting