No "myth": lamestream-media caught seeking approval from DNC before running stories and more.

They need to clean up the mess the Trump/Putin campaign made by using Wikileaks to smear Hillary, don't they? Excellent timing on the part of Putin and his hacker friends. Putin could not have picked a better partner in crime. My hat is off to him. Originally Posted by SassySue

"Get it right," Silly Suzy Simpleton, it's the dim-retards' fault that they selected a criminal to run for office which required criminal activities to get hildebeest elected.

Poor Wikileaks. Can't catch a break. Just like ISIS, they can't seem to get credit when credit is due. Not from the dimretards anyway.
SissySucker ain't milfy Deb... just a communist perv...

They need to clean up the mess the Trump/Putin campaign made by using Wikileaks to smear Hillary, don't they? Excellent timing on the part of Putin and his hacker friends. Putin could not have picked a better partner in crime than egomaniac Trump. My hat is off to him. Originally Posted by SassySue
It is not "smearing Hillary" to tell the truth about her.
No coincidence SS is for Hitlery.
.....using Wikileaks to smear Hillary.............a better partner in crime than egomaniac Trump. My hat is off to him. Originally Posted by SassySue
shining light on Hillary is smearing her? that's rich. you would rather let the truth of the cockroach hide in the baseboards

crime? speaking of crime when Hillary is in the discussion is bold indeed
Grip. Grip. Grip.

Waaahhhh. Waaahhhh. Waaahhhh.

Did you take the bet, boys?

So far, it's just SLOBBRIN, THe Limpdick Lardass and Wacko the Whackoff Emeritus.

Lots of big hate talk from the RWWipery. But nobody willing to put their money where their mouth is.

Why not spare us the foaming mouths and put something REALLY important on the line in support of The lunatic DRumpf?

Pussies!
Independent journalism is nonexistent in the MSM.