sanders comment on kaine

Sanders: "He is more conservative than I am. Would I have preferred to see somebody like an Elizabeth Warren selected by Secretary Clinton? Yes, I would have,"
Sanders: "He is more conservative than I am. Would I have preferred to see somebody like an Elizabeth Warren selected by Secretary Clinton? Yes, I would have," Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So would I. I would much rather have Bernie Sanders for President and Elizabeth Warren for Vice President.
So would I. I would much rather have Bernie Sanders for President and Elizabeth Warren for Vice President. Originally Posted by SassySue
And that is exactly why you are soooooo stupid.
So would I. I would much rather have Bernie Sanders for President and Elizabeth Warren for Vice President. Originally Posted by SassySue
Hillary is the one who rigged the primaries against Bernie. She stole at least one star right out from under him. She wanted to use his religion against him. She lied and cheated to get the nomination. How can you support her when she did all this against your candidate, who at least was honest and spoke from his heart? It is despicable what she did to Bernie! If the primaries had been honest, Bernie may well have the candidate, but Hillary stole from him.

She was lying and dishonest in the primaries, and she is lying and dishonest now. God knows I love and respect you, Sue, but how can you support Hillary knowing what she did to an honest, decent man like Bernie Sanders?
SussyPoo supports HillariousNoMore, because she believes she is a female.