Recent Jackson info?

Back in Jackson in January. Any locals have any recent info on the strip clubs?
I'd like to know more about this as well.
I was in Babes around Halloween, It was a Monday night & we went to see how Ugly it could be. There were some laughable girls in there, I think one of them had her AARP card, but I'm not judging she's gotta pay the bills!

It wasn't too bad, some of the girls went full nude, but the more attractive girls were less willing to lose the bottoms. The pretty ones didn't have to try as hard to get the private dances.

While we were there they did a lot of 2 for one dances so $40.00 got you two songs and again the dance depended on the girl. One Chick was totally hands on and another wanted me virtually sit on my hands

All in all on a monday night it wasn't bad there were around 8 girls working.

Have Fun Be Careful
Last time I went to Babes I noticed all the hot black girls they used to have weren't there anymore. I'm wondering if they moved to Tiffany's down the street. I was scared to go in Tiffany's as it looked like the Black Panthers were guarding the place. Anyway, at Babe's it was the black girls that gave you a great lap dance, hands on.
Does anyone have any info on tiffanys?..i feel just like ^ it looked like the black panthers were guarding the place the last time i passed by.
I am white, so I can't tell you anything about Tiffany's as I don't go there (I'm not sure how comfortable I would feel there) but I can tell you about Babe's and Danny's.

Babe's has been better than Danny's for the past couple of years. Babe's looked worse on the outside than Danny's but was better on the inside and had better girls too. The competition is heating up, though. Danny's has remodeled inside, which is a definite improvement and something that was sorely needed. They have also improved with regard to the dancers as well, as the overall quality of the girls in the looks department has improved over what was there a couple of years ago. The two clubs are almost right across the street from each other and are obviously directly competing against each other. They are many times now offering 1 song for 20 dollars, in addition to the usual 2 songs for 40 dollars that was always the norm. So, you can try a girl out for as little as 20 bucks, if you would like.

Both clubs have also been doing some free beer specials on certain nights, which does tend to bring out larger crowds. You do get your beer free but it does mean a higher cover charge to help cover the cost of the beer that they are giving away. I can't remember what nights are for free beer at each place but I went to Danny's recently on either a Friday or Saturday night (can't remember which) and it was a free beer night. So, it isn't just something that they use to bring in people on Monday-Thursdays. The crowd there was pretty large and you had to look around a bit to find a place to sit. So, the free beer part seems to be working as far as bringing in more customers. Whether or not most of them are spending much money would be another thing.

Babe's has done a little remodeling inside as well, as they have added 2 satellite stages on the far wall and the area that used to have pool tables is supposed to be transformed into a champage room. Don't get me started on the value of "champagne rooms" but I guess they felt the need to offer a little something extra (Danny's has one as well). I've actually never done the champagne room in any strip club but I do know what Chris Rock says about them and I tend to believe him .

So, its fairly even between the 2 clubs. There aren't many black girls left at Babe's and, over the last 2 years, there have only been 1 or 2 that even worked there period. Danny's during that time period has always had more black dancers. Both Babe's and Danny's are mostly white, though. I'd say Babe's is 95 percent white and Danny's is 80-90 percent white. I do go to both places every so often, so I have some experience in both. The mileage at both is okay and, like everything else, it just totally depends on the dancer. I have seen them getting a little bolder at both spots by going bottomless on stage from time to time but that will stop as soon as JPD decides they want to make their next visit.
Last time I was home over the holidays I stopped into Danny's and Tiffany's... First about Dannys the girls have improved some. They actually have 2-3 former hooter's girls there. And I hear that on the weekends there are a few girls there to watch also. Now to answer the question about Tiffany's, they were raided a few weeks prior to my visit and the girls weren't doing any extras in the club as usual but the few I know offered to get together after work...
Now about being white or black at Tiffany's. For the past few years the bartender, door lady, and manager were white. If you go I highly doubt that you will be shot or robbed by another customer "inside" the club as long as you mind your business and stick to enjoying yourself. You will stick out a bit but from what I've seen in the past you should be ok. Out of the 3 clubs it is the most dangerous regardless of your race. I don't recommend getting wasted if you visit this club alone.