My first visit to Danny's and some questions

So, I finally made my first visit to Danny's on my way home fomr Pop's Saloon. I was very impressed with what I saw at Danny's. My oh my!!!!

I first walked in, got a beer, and sat in one of the rows in front of the bar. A girl soon approaches and sits herself down in my lap. I told her it was my first time there and she explains that VIP is 3 songs for 100, and that the shower was some amount of cash....and that she'd get totally naked, hell, I couldn't understand how much she said the shower was b/c of the music, so I just acted like I understood. She was cute and was wearing glasses. Don't remember her name, but she was the only white dancer wearing glasses on a Saturday night. So I asked her what would happen if I pulled it out during a dance in VIP, since she was naked, I should be able to do that as well (LOL). She said she'd tell the manager and after the 3rd time I'd have to leave. Then I asked her "So you're a good girl, you're not a bad girl?" Then, she asked me if I thought this was a whorehouse. I told her that this wasn't my first rodeo in a strip club. She then asked me the same question, and I responded with the same answer and told her that we were done with the discussion and that she needed to leave. She left in a huff and then two other ladies immediately approached me. A blonde lady named Victoria (A little older I think), and I don't remember who the other one was. I wasn't sure exactly how to proceed because this really was my first "rodeo" in a strip club where I was seeking extras! LOL. I just told them I wasn't interested in a dance. I've been to strip clubs before, but I've never even attempted getting extras.

My hobby experience is limited to the AMPs in Dallas.

So, are extras or OTC available at Danny's? If so, which dancers and shift? (A PM would be nice) What about OTC at Danny's?

If I bought a beer and tipped the waitress really well, and asked her to bring a "fun" girl over, would that be a good idea?

If Danny's is a no-go for extras or OTC, which other club is best? Again, feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it.

I'm a white dude if it makes any difference in the above.

Thanks,
J.
I have only been to Danny's once, and that was many years ago; but I find all strip joints to be a hassle.

I just find me a nice showcase on eccie, make contact, and then it's all fun.
I use to go to Danny's also, it was a few years ago when lived in Jackson, nothing special really ever happen, just a few laps dances, titties play with them fully nude and they had these things that covered their nipples, I tried to pursade, but nothing not even after hour, I seem to always get questioned, am I a cop, the last time I was in there I found a money next to my foot, it was like 600+bucks so I started tipping the girl who giving me a lap dance with it, she made an extra bill off me and that was it, but what is this shower u mentioned??
I go every now and then. but my best friend is one of the managers there. and im good friends with 3 of the bouncers and know about half of the girls that work there. Ever since my friend started working there, He's remodeled the place really well. But if you wanna run into the girls after hours. They all go to F Jones Corner. The blues bar that stays open all night on farris st. This is where drinking to much comes in handy. cause they'll drive me to the other bar with them cause im to drunk to drive home. But again, thats cause they know me and or my friend told them to drive me. cause he didn't want me driving drunk. I don't know about the shower either. Ill call Mike and see what they got going on. I know they got a money grabber machine. Like a phone booth wind tunnel thing. but Ill ask about the shower, I wouldn't mind seeing that
Only politicians and LE get extras in this town (when they are out of church and not extorting the regular guy)...welcome to MS! :P Big D is the EOE (equal opportunity extras) capital of the world!
Never been there but when I pass thru next time gonna give it a try, just for the challenge!
I've never been to any clubs in Jackson, but it's pretty easy to get extras at the lower class strip clubs in new orleans. They always start outrageously high by come down to almost reasonable rates after time. I very much prefer providers but if you're gonna be there anyway, you might as well try. Either way, it's fun.

I would suggest being a little more subtle. You can figure out if they play without being so straight forward.
I was in Danny,s last Tuesday the 30th around 5:00 pm. Several nice looking girls. On stage they would flash you their pussy for tips. Then this red head comes on stage in a "Snow White" outfit. She was fine as a frog hair split 4 ways. Pulled everything off, leaned off the stage and put her pussy in my face. When she got thru she came and set in my lap. I told her I wanted a private dance and she said lets go. I gave her $100 for 5 songs. She stripped and started humping my crotch. She let me suck her titties whic were just a mouthfull, no waste. then I played with her ass and rubbed her pussy. She asked if I liked her butt. I said yes and she laid sideways in my lap, licked her finger and finger fucked her asshole. I almost came right then and there. She then stood on the couch and let me lick her pussy till she came on my face. She then hummped me some more and I creamed my jeans.

Overall a very nice night.

Johnny