My eyes have seen the Holy Grail of pussy

Saturday night at Babes in Jackson I hung out with a beautiful girl, M. She stayed with me for 3 hours and she never left my side. I bought a few dances from her, tipped her on stage. Had a double dance with her sexy friend, they were on me fondling me and each other, it was fun. M had not shown her pussy to me so I asked her when I would see it. She said she would only show it on stage and for a $20 tip. She told mer her pussy was very pretty. I said ok, she said no really it is. So next time she was on stage I had a 20 in my mouth. She laughed, grabbed the 20 and slowly peeled off the g-string. OMG, I was witness to the 8th wonder of the world! It was sheer perfection. The most beautiful pussy I had ever seen! I'm not just feeding you a line, I've seen hundreds of twats. This one is the Holy Grail. The pussy fountain of youth. You have got to see it!

After her dance she came right back to my table and appeared a little shakey. I told her she was right. It was the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. She said I told u! I asked her if it made her nervous to shoe it on stage she said no, she was just having a little rush.

They have remodeled and cleaned up Babes and they had three really pretty girls there to go with the usual sweat hogs. M was really fun to hang out with and her pretty friends she brought over to hang out with us were too.
IS this the Columbian chic? She's about the sexiest woman I've ever seen
No no no, not Columbian. This chick has long blond hair, beautiful eyes, long legs, a spectacular ass and the prettiest pussy you have ever seen. Her name starts with an M. I saw a Columbian chick and although a pretty face, her ass was big enough to put a case of beer on. I'm not into bigggg butts.
I saw a Columbian chick and although a pretty face, her ass was big enough to put a case of beer on. I'm not into bigggg butts. Originally Posted by vito1953
yup... that is the columbian chick everybody talks about.. Used to know her well, she lived with my ex for a while. J needs a backup alarm on that ass of hers... Ex swore that J had gotten implants in her ass. Not sure if i believe that or not.
I thought she was friggin hot as hell. I just wish I'd have had the $300 to go to the BOOM BOOM room LOL I'll have to go back and figure out which one you talking about Vito