State: Mississippi
Address: -
Shift: Night Shift
Session Length: 2 Dances Each
Total Paid: .25 each
Hair Length and Color: Black and past the shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: I have been to this Danny's several times and honestly the mixed or African American Dancers completely outshine the others. The white girls are ok just not worth writing home about. As usual it seems the beautiful white girls think they dont have to put forth the effort. I have sampled almost all of them and I prefer the AA girls. They just move better and move you better.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for info! Not only did I not know there was a strip club in Vaiden, I didn't even know MS had a town by that name, lol.
Thanks for info! Not only did I not know there was a strip club in Vaiden, I didn't even know MS had a town by that name, lol. Originally Posted by vicinms
Vaiden is a small town not too far from Jackson Vic.I went to this club some 13 or so years ago and it is a small club, in fact I think most of the girls come down from Jackson.
There are a few girls that come from the Dannys in Jackson from time to time. I think most of the girls are either from the Pony in Starkville or come down from Memphis. This is a fun place and could be more so if more guys went there. The mgmt seems to turn a somewhat blind eye towards the VIP rooms. I will not go into specifics in an open forum, but it is way more than Memphis has to offer and I am told more than Jackson does as well. I have never been to a Jackson SC so I am only going on what I have been told by guys I have met in person.
There are a few girls that come from the Dannys in Jackson from time to time. I think most of the girls are either from the Pony in Starkville or come down from Memphis. This is a fun place and could be more so if more guys went there. The mgmt seems to turn a somewhat blind eye towards the VIP rooms. I will not go into specifics in an open forum, but it is way more than Memphis has to offer and I am told more than Jackson does as well. I have never been to a Jackson SC so I am only going on what I have been told by guys I have met in person. Originally Posted by Memaca
give us the dirty details using the Private button.