State: Florida
Address: Pensacola
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Light massage; missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looked ok. Definitely not nearly as sexy as pics.
Recommendation: -
User ID: El_che
Date: October 25
Name: Kara
Phone: 850 543 5954
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Pensacola
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Light massage; missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looked ok. Definitely not nearly as sexy as pics.
Recommendation: - Originally Posted by El_che

Is she on Skip the games or where?

K
Is she on Skip the games or where?

K Originally Posted by koster
Yep she is

Here’s the sumo info

https://sumosear.ch/phone/850-543-5954
what is the reality of her appearance? is she chubby out of touch with the pics?
  • idazz
  • 11-11-2021, 12:20 PM
I saw her recently. She has a little bit extra weight (maybe 5-10 pounds). Skill isnt bad but kinda a pillow princess beyond the BBBJ. She is a really nice girl but if you want someone with furor, she may not be your girl.
I saw her recently. She has a little bit extra weight (maybe 5-10 pounds). Skill isnt bad but kinda a pillow princess beyond the BBBJ. She is a really nice girl but if you want someone with furor, she may not be your girl. Originally Posted by idazz
so, not much far from reality of those usual pictures? She looks like a nice young girl and 5-10 lbs is not big deal but a white fudge pudding stubby fat will be a motivation killer. I preferer to find the same girl i see on the pics vs total reality misrepresentation.
  • idazz
  • 11-13-2021, 04:18 PM
so, not much far from reality of those usual pictures? She looks like a nice young girl and 5-10 lbs is not big deal but a white fudge pudding stubby fat will be a motivation killer. I preferer to find the same girl i see on the pics vs total reality misrepresentation. Originally Posted by Tonyrojas
Oh I fully agree. Defintely want the same image of the girl you want posting to be what your getting. You can tell she has a bit more weight then the photos and im defintely into small frames so the extra weight didnt bother me as it didnt really seem to big a difference.
She must have heard the whining because all of her recent posts have had recent pictures that are exact/accurate.
If this counts then I want a... Oh, never mind.