ANTI-ISLAM FILMMAKER DONATED MILLION DOLLARS TO OBAMA CAMPAIGN

So why aren't they upset about this movie? Or are they only upset about movies from people who don't donate to Obama?

It was the movie. Yeah, right.

From the article:

And what if the terrorists learn that the president of the United States is benefitting from a million dollar contribution given by a filmmaker who mocked Islam? How will Hillary Clinton claim with any credibility that the United States government has no connection to this outrage? How will White House spokesman Jay Carney say this with any credibility:

“The reason why there is unrest is because of the film,” he said at one point. “This is in response to the film.” At another moment, he said, “The cause of the unrest was a video.” At yet another, “These protests were in reaction to a video that had spread to the region.”

And the lapdog media just can't stop humping a leg of lies.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...slam-Filmmaker
  • WTF
  • 09-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Bill Maher made a film that mocked Islam.
Well then WHAT THE F?
Interesting as they haven't determined who it was that dubbed the film.
  • WTF
  • 09-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Well then WHAT THE F? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Well then What?

The Mobs are a bunch of nuts similiar to our Tea Nuts?

They blow shit out of proportion?

Similiar to you idiot birthers...

To independents voters, minus the violence you Chicken Little Tea Cups are just as gullible as these protesters over in the ME.

btw, Have you figured out yet how to pay for this war you want and to cut taxes for the wealthy?
Bill Maher made a film. It mocked Islam. He gave $1 million to Obama. What's wrong?
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2012, 04:11 AM
Bill Maher made a film. It mocked Islam. He gave $1 million to Obama. What's wrong? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've already posted what is wrong.

Bill Maher's film mocked all religion. Were COG not such an idiot he would not post links by stupid people playing Six Degree's of idiocy

Originally Posted by WTF
I have already posted that independents see through this kind of distortion. People like LovingKayla and you can not but thank god Tea Wacks like you are not the one's who will decide this election.
Who the hell decides whats wrong about anti Islam films?
I've seen the Innocence of Mohammed or Muslims or whatever film and the only thing I could think of is...........

BORING!!!!

Never to watch again, just because some idiots running on that screen and it's BORING!
Just wondering why people with religious beliefs are always the first ones to start wars.
Just wondering why people with religious beliefs are always the first ones to start wars. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Sorry, maybe there is an exception .............. Republicans in the USA.
Hey how many of you "Tea Nuts" stormed embassys and killed ambassadors?
Been to any "Tea Nut" riots lately?
We're talking about two different films here.

The Mather film was about multiple religions.

I haven't seen it, but it probably wasn't quite as crass as the film of the moment.
Hey how many of you "Tea Nuts" stormed embassys and killed ambassadors?
Been to any "Tea Nut" riots lately? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It's sickening, the way liberals always say that we Americans are no better than our enemies. To say that fundamentalist Christians are just as bad as the Jihadists is ridiculous.

Odumbo's spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright, said that 911 was just "America's chickens coming home to roost." In effect, he was saying, that we got what we deserved. I'm sure that's exactly what Odumbo believes.
I'm sure that's exactly what Odumbo believes. Originally Posted by joe bloe
How are you sure?
I'm sure that's exactly what Odumbo believes. Originally Posted by joe bloe
How are you sure? Originally Posted by essence
Has Joe the Bloehard offered any proof or is Joe just Bloeing off steam once again?

Joe the Bloehard is one of those Hooker Board Social Conservatives who is scared shitless of the Big, Bad Bully President!

ROTFLMAO