Even GOP activist are realizing the truth......

This is an article that I hope WhirlWay and Joe Bloe read because it's the truth:

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-activists-...-election.html
Republicans tend to sign away their values (whatever those are) in favor of the candidate whose turn it is (McCain) or who is "electable" (Romney). I find it very funny, in a somber sort of way, that the Republicans are going to lose, all because they backed a candidate they really didn't like, because he was "electable."

Maybe the Republicans will learn their lesson this time. But I doubt it.
FUCK OFF PeckerWood. The debates, thats all we got to say.
It's 2 months before election. Why has there been no debate?
There will be three Presidential debates in October, I believe, and one Vice Presidential debate, also in October.

http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...bate-schedule/
FUCK OFF PeckerWood. The debates, thats all we got to say. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Be sure to get in on the betting action now then. I may start asking for odds after the debate since Obama is such an underdog!!
Be sure to get in on the betting action now then. I may start asking for odds after the debate since Obama is such an underdog!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Fuck a High Rolling Lawyer Democrat. I'm a working man that is struggling. Take your stupid fucking bet and shove it.

I just watched a movie about your type. MISSISSIPPI BURNING. Democrat racist mother fuckers.
Fuck a High Rolling Lawyer Democrat. I'm a working man that is struggling. Take your stupid fucking bet and shove it.

I just watched a movie about your type. MISSISSIPPI BURNING. Democrat racist mother fuckers. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Last I checked, Mississippi was as red as red can be....all the Dixiecrats moved to the GOP or had you not heard?
Last I checked, Mississippi was as red as red can be....all the Dixiecrats moved to the GOP or had you not heard? Originally Posted by timpage
Iffy's quaint community in Teaville, Tx still does not have modern conveniences. They will catch up and eventually catch on but it is going to take time!
Be sure to get in on the betting action now then. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=550876&page=3

See post # 35
Tammy Baker, a military spouse originally from Texas, said she thinks Romney should sit down for "fireside chats" with the American people so they can get to know him better. "I'm not talking boxers and briefs here, you know. I'm not interested in that," she said. "But I do feel that he's pretty rigid, and because of that we don't get a chance to really get to know that person."

How about magic underpants from ZCMI?
"I'm not the only one who has told Mitt that maybe he needs to talk more about himself and his life," Ryan told the group Friday morning, to scattered laughter from the crowd. "It wouldn't hurt if voters knew more of those little things that reveal a man's heart and his character."

Like holding down a classmate suspected of being gay and cutting his hair, walking a blind teacher into doors and dressing up as a policeman and scaring friends who are making out. All harmless good natured childhood pranks! Creepy but fun!
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2012, 04:13 AM
It's 2 months before election. Why has there been no debate? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Is this the first election you have ever followed?
There will be debates, the only problem is that romney will get killed in any debate with obama
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2012, 04:21 AM
There will be debates, the only problem is that romney will get killed in any debate with obama Originally Posted by waverunner234
More like Romney will kill himself. Obama is not a great debater, the problem for Romney is that he is even worse!

Romney's advantage is his warchest!