24 hours available, really?

I am wondering what is the latest hour any of you call a provider and the response you get.

I was up late last the other night. Since no true blood or hung showing on HBO, I needed something to put me (and my little john) to bed. It was pass midnight, almost 1am. I never called a provider that late. I am not sure if I am going to get a sleepy voice or get yelled at for calling so late.

I have seen many backpage ads where they say available 24 hours. Of course it cannot be true. Or is it possible many of them sleep late?
I am wondering what is the latest hour any of you call a provider and the response you get.

I was up late last the other night. Since no true blood or hung showing on HBO, I needed sometime to put me (and my little john) to bed. It was pass midnight, almost 1am. I never called a provider that late. I am not sure if I am going to get a sleepy voice or get yelled at for calling so late.

I have seen many backpage ads where they say available 24 hours. Of course it cannot be true. Or is it possible many of them sleep late? Originally Posted by futile
I've played that game a time or two. At that hour, it's more miss than hit, but they're up. Hell, they're posting ads at that hour just like you're looking at 'em. I found the best tactic was to contact the ladies that had recent posts and made mention of late night availability. Otherwise, they're just posting to increase traffic or they have a bot posting for them.

For the most part though, you're going to be better off rubbing one out and going to sleep.
  • Trey
  • 09-27-2010, 09:57 AM
You should see the trouble in finding something from 8-10 am no one is up even if you make arrangements ahead of time they don't show or pick up phone. Late night you get some dregs drunk fucked up chicks at least off BP, the girls say the same about the guys that show that late. It can happen but its best if you have some regular girls you mess with they may take you that late and treat you right.
I found the best tactic was to contact the ladies that had recent posts and made mention of late night availability. Otherwise, they're just posting to increase traffic or they have a bot posting for them. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
That's what I thought and called a few. No answer. Why would they have bot posting for them when they are not available? I thought it costs for them to post ads everytime.
I call a provider at 2:30 am once. I was super buzzed and needed my night to have a happier ending. She picked up and I was on my way.
It's pretty hit and miss at that hour, as someone mentioned...or miss and hit, to be more accurate.
That said, I have tried it myself and lucked up once or twice and found someone who was up after midnight, and even have had a couple sessions that happened in the wee hours before sunrise.
The best part about getting it on at that time is thought of you two banging while most of the rest of the world is snoozing away, though I'm sure there are one or two exceptions in every neighborhood in America
I've played that game a time or two. At that hour, it's more miss than hit, but they're up. Hell, they're posting ads at that hour just like you're looking at 'em. I found the best tactic was to contact the ladies that had recent posts and made mention of late night availability. Otherwise, they're just posting to increase traffic or they have a bot posting for them.

For the most part though, you're going to be better off rubbing one out and going to sleep. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Doesn't backpage allow for automatic reposting every couple of days?
  • eve
  • 09-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Yes, but it will not post it till like 6 am. Its every 3 days.
the ads say available 24 hours, not 24 hours in a row.
  • Dad
  • 09-27-2010, 10:36 PM
miss and hit, to be more accurate. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
hit-or-miss!
mmmm i put 24 hrs in my ad and usually have calls after midnight about 3-5 times a week i don't take them all if they sound drunk or the possibility of being on something i pass them up but i've also met a lot of cool people at this time
like said above. Its a hit or miss. I dont mind meeting up that late as long as im up and if im able to do screening at that hour. Hell it might even be better! I sleep better after a good romp in the sheets!
Late night you get some dregs drunk fucked up chicks at least off BP, the girls say the same about the guys that show that late. Originally Posted by trey
since it's a hassle on both sides, the talent of provider and quality of hobbiest goes down.
I just got off the phone with one tonight at almost 1:00AM and she was glad to get the call.
I was curious on the 24 hrs. available too when I see it in the ladies ads. I don't post what time I stop taking calls cuz it varies. I do stay up late but doesn't mean I'm working that late.