Sugarbaby/Sugardaddy?

I have heard this mentioned a lot lately. Does anyone know more about it?
sugarbaby/sugardaddy as I understand it = suckie/sucker
sugarbaby/sugardaddy as I understand it = suckie/sucker Originally Posted by dearhunter
aka
Taker/Giver
See

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=9404

I'm here sitting in Dallas, trying to set up a two day SB experience.

May need a plan B.
I hear the ladies in Austin are sitting around doing nothing.....you could fly one in.
This relationship is as old as human kind. It usually involves an older guy who is well off enough so as to miss $2000 to $3000+ a month for the exclusive rights to a Lady. Many times, it involves a girl who is still in school, or has a job, and simply needs cash and some one to take care of her, but certainly does not wish to step into the "provider" world. For it to work, the two people involved have to have a genuine like for each other.

The older guy is often married, and the younger girl knows this up front. The whole idea is to enter into a relationship where there are no strings attached. Often, the older guy does not care if she goes out with guys her own age, but she cannot sell her services to anyone but him.

His staying "true" to her usually is guaranteed because of his age, she screws his brains out to the point that he can't get it up with anyone else.

The sugar baby must be at his beconning call. If he decides he wants to see her at 2:00 am in the morning, she is obligated. She usually must put off any other activities if he wishes to be with her.

All of this is so he can enjoy a beautiful younger Lady, and she can get on with other things in life with a certain amount of finacial security. That is, untill the sugar daddy decides he wants to move on, or she decides she wishes too. Remember, it is supposed to be a no strings attached arrangment.

Some of us who see only one provider, and on a regular basis, are getting pretty close to this, but the big difference is the provider-client relationship is only for the few hours a week that they are together, and go their separate ways untill next time. The SD-SB is really a 24 hour a day thing, (within reason), or within what ever arrangements the couple make.

Like I said, this has been going own ever since Abraham decided that Hagar was a hot chick, (and even before). And it will continue as long as men fantasize about younger women, and women fantasize about all the things she can buy with her money.

I have to ask. Are you looking?
  • bbkid
  • 09-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Jiminy Cricket Jackie, PLUEZE tell us that you did NOT fall for this threAD. Please say you were only kidding with your explanation. Please? Pretty please?

(I only hope you are not this gullable)
like having a provider on retainer.
Jiminy Cricket Jackie, PLUEZE tell us that you did NOT fall for this threAD. Please say you were only kidding with your explanation. Please? Pretty please?

(I only hope you are not this gullable) Originally Posted by bbkid

The last thing I need is to be some chicks "sugar daddy". I actually know a guy who has a relationship like this with a 30 year old, (he is 63 like me), and it is way too close to being married. In fact, he could save some money if he did marry her.

Heck, I was just trying to make conversation. I think most on this board know where my sentiments lie.
As in all these categories, it is very difficult to define. It covers a wide range.

Some sugarbabes advertise as no sex. In other cases, it is an alternative marketing method for providers.

Jackie desciption may fit for many SB/SD things, but is far from my experience.

So, whenever anybody says a SD/SB thing is like such and such, I will say no it is not.

But what can we say it is not? As above, a SD would not expect a SB to have other paying customers. In my case, I would expect her to be sexually exclusive to me.
Well said essence.
Thank you! Your response was very helpful. Now I am off to look for a SD...lol

Alyssa
You mean we were not able to talk you out of it?
You mean we were not able to talk you out of it? Originally Posted by dearhunter
For the right SD, I would give providing up. I have no SO , It could work out to my benefit.