What's the chance of getting a sports forum!

What gives, no sports talk on Eccie? Blasphemy I say. What's the Dealio?
I second the nomination
Use the sand box you numnuts to post your sports threads, I have. What you want to post about? Fuckin college football? Fuckin Steelers? Fuck that, any sport played once a week with an off week every now and then sucks as a sport. You want a sports forum limit it to real sports like hockey or baseball.
Use the sand box you numnuts to post your sports threads, I have. What you want to post about? Fuckin college football? Fuckin Steelers? Fuck that, any sport played once a week with an off week every now and then sucks as a sport. You want a sports forum limit it to real sports like hockey or baseball. Originally Posted by jw4591
Why are you being such a miserable fuck? Now go play in the sand box.
Why are you being such a miserable fuck? Now go play in the sand box. Originally Posted by bambino
Thats his God given talent
Thats his God given talent Originally Posted by amishgangster
As the great Bill Murray once said " at least I've got that going for me".
The whole damn site is about sport.....sport fucking that is.

The sandbox would be an ideal spot for sports talk unless you are into sex with jocks and then I recommend the "other" forum. Hey, I do not judge.
The whole damn site is about sport.....sport fucking that is.

The sandbox would be an ideal spot for sports talk unless you are into sex with jocks and then I recommend the "other" forum. Hey, I do not judge. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Oh OK. Sandbox it is.

Fuckin JW
What's the chance of getting a FOR SALE forum? I got lots of good stuff to get rid of like a brand new receiver hitch for an older K1500, a real good Bobcat skid steer loader, 10K trailer like new, the most beautiful 1997 K1500 extended cab loaded with leather buckets and every option and hardly any miles on it. Bunch of other stuff too. Time to retire lol.

fuckin Bambino
What's the chance of getting a FOR SALE forum? I got lots of good stuff to get rid of like a brand new receiver hitch for an older K1500, a real good Bobcat skid steer loader, 10K trailer like new, the most beautiful 1997 K1500 extended cab loaded with leather buckets and every option and hardly any miles on it. Bunch of other stuff too. Time to retire lol.

fuckin Bambino Originally Posted by jw4591
Didn't you read Pistolero's post entitled "where do I post shit"? The Sandbox is for everything not hobby related...so unless you are including a seat shitting provider for an hourwith your truck then I think the Sandbox would be the place...

Fuckin JW/Pancho/grumpyoldman
I'd like to christen those leather seats with ShittyPants.
AG I ain't grumpy,far from it. Pistolero I sent that email in to change my handle to Pancho, why yinz fuckin ignoring my request? I'd like to christen those leather seats with ShittyPants too, hell I'd just give her the truck if she shits. BSer get Sienna to join us in our banter over here, tell her I'll give her the Silverado instead if she only farts on the seat. Tell her if she lets a good one loose in the TT I'll make it worth her while too. I think I love her. I'd eat her in front of my mother. This place is gonna get good soon.
Whatever JW is drinking or popping I want some.
Whatever JW is drinking I want some. Originally Posted by bambino
Duquesne, must go get another 30 pak right now. Running low. Best Beer in the world.
AG I ain't grumpy,far from it. Pistolero I sent that email in to change my handle to Pancho, why yinz fuckin ignoring my request? . Originally Posted by jw4591
Sorry, there is already a Pancho here. You can go to the search box on Page 1 and type a name in to see if it is taken. Lots of versions of Pancho already.