thoughts on cum play

you have to be with the right person (in my case she has to be smoking hot) or the desire can gone quickly and it would just seem gross.. when you see just how hard women get off on having their cum filled pussy eaten-round two never an issue for me... I am ready to hit it and it when she's that soaking wet it's awesome...
round three-well never happens.. I'm usually toast for a few hours (after 1&2)
Hmm sounds like fun ! i will be researching this ...

yes i have done this a few times and yes it is hot but the mood has to be right and both parties have to be into it. many times i have tried to do this but if once i cum the idea does not seem as appealing. the only way i have been able to do it is when i feel myself starting to cum i stop and keep my dick inside. if i time it right i will cum but not have a full orgasm and lose desire. its tough to do though,if you don't time it right you either cum too much or not enough Originally Posted by larry696
I myself love tease and denial. But always want the fireworks at the end. My fantasy would be to get teased and denied for a long while and worked right up to the edge and have the lady rolly me over into the "piledriver" position. You know the one where your head and shoulders are on the ground and your ass is in the air with you knees up by your ears. Then I'm given the choice for her to finish me which inevitably would end up with me giving myself a facial, or opting out which has me leaving with blue balls. Always wondered which choice I'd make????
Gina,

I would be delighted to serve as your research assistant!!

-SB
I have always had the fantasy of eating my own cum but when I have an orgasm I can't do it anymore. I am very curious though. I guess I need a woman that will MAKE me do it.
mmmmmm rocket--I would love to!!!
  • 12-13-2010, 07:30 AM
mmmmmm rocket--I would love to!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
My dear.....you MUST cum back to Tulsa!
Going down on a woman to eat my cum out of her pussy does really get a woman incredibly excited and usually turns into an amazing second round. Continuing on to snowball is also very hot. I love it when a woman tells me to clean her up and slaps me until I do it.
Cum = awwww yeah anywhere but the hair.
Cream pies sound hot, but I agree with the observation that after blowing my load I lose some of the motivation to do it. I would love to be forced to do it, but my SO is not that dominant.

I don't see a true cream pie as being an option with a provider because bareback is off the table (rightly so). That being said, here's a fun idea...

The last time I saw a provider we did all sorts of nasty things. At the end of our playtime she jerked me off into a wine glass. Then, as I lay back on the bed completely spent, she poured the glassful of my warm cum into my open mouth.

Totally safe... and fun!
Alternative to actual creampie with a provider is to uncover just prior and cum on her abdomen then immediately (so as not to lose the urge) lick it off. Going to her face and kissing/swapping cum is an option. I am a big fan of snowballs and try it at every opportunity. Very intimate and kinky to me if lady is willing.
Yeah, snowballs rock when cream pie is unavailable.
  • Gus
  • 12-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Alternative to actual creampie with a provider is to uncover just prior and cum on her abdomen then immediately (so as not to lose the urge) lick it off. Going to her face and kissing/swapping cum is an option. I am a big fan of snowballs and try it at every opportunity. Very intimate and kinky to me if lady is willing. Originally Posted by rachet3375

Or any body part ou would want to lick it off of, feet in strappy heels............
Cream pies sound hot, but I agree with the observation that after blowing my load I lose some of the motivation to do it. I would love to be forced to do it, but my SO is not that dominant.

I don't see a true cream pie as being an option with a provider because bareback is off the table (rightly so). That being said, here's a fun idea...

The last time I saw a provider we did all sorts of nasty things. At the end of our playtime she jerked me off into a wine glass. Then, as I lay back on the bed completely spent, she poured the glassful of my warm cum into my open mouth.

Totally safe... and fun! Originally Posted by NaughtyButNice
interesting post, like the last paragraph, gives me some ideas.....
I have always had the fantasy of eating my own cum but when I have an orgasm I can't do it anymore. I am very curious though. I guess I need a woman that will MAKE me do it. Originally Posted by rocketone
Well when I head that way and know that you want that ..... I'll make it happen !

OMG this thread is making me think naughty thoughts again!!!