Encounter: Great times with Atomic Blonde (Jovan)

User ID: -
Date: 11/19/2020
Name: Jovan
Phone: (505)206-6735
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...l/935176687301
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, MSOG
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Attractive, neat, clean, and fits STG pictures
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, I'm happy you enjoyed your time with her. I certainly didn't care for my time with her since I found her {staff edit- CK}. Certainly not a good thing.
Hmmmm....if we set the over/under on Hernyhermit's lifetime posts at 1.5, anyone want to take the "over" for $10?
She is nearly impossible to schedule with.Very poor communication if any.
I saw her once, I guess she wasn't my type. Lol
  • Db441
  • 11-23-2020, 06:37 PM
I tried to see her and when she was 30 minutes late I texted her and she replied “on my way”. This back and forth went on for an hour and a half before I got pissed and told her I was done never mind.
I would love to know how accurate are her photos? Does she really look this good or heavier?
Pics are her. I sure the OP isn’t going down when he visits her cuz I’ve been seeing Jovan for a few years now and I stop and see her everytime I come thru alb. Let’s just say she got some strong birth control lol. I’ve creamed every hole she has. She’s fun but sometimes hard to schedule with. Regardless, tho. Lame ass review try again.
Pics are her. I sure the OP isn’t going down when he visits her cuz I’ve been seeing Jovan for a few years now and I stop and see her everytime I come thru alb. Let’s just say she got some strong birth control lol. I’ve creamed every hole she has. She’s fun but sometimes hard to schedule with. Regardless, tho. Lame ass review try again. Originally Posted by Jason2319
Lol.
Hmmmm....if we set the over/under on Hernyhermit's lifetime posts at 1.5, anyone want to take the "over" for $10? Originally Posted by Diego Smith
He has only been a member for a couple months.
Seen her in the past and will avoid. She's got a few bad habits and communication with her is horrible.