No answer - or delayed answers.. any exp?

I’ve tried texting lil baby 3 separate days/times and get no answer.. has anyone had any luck?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...a/443195894963

This girl lift me unanswered once and a different time responded like 10-12 hours after..

https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...-/159121493494

If anyone knows if they’re real and I should keep trying to reach out I’d appreciate any insight.
No help with info, but I’d be interested in hearing the answers to your questions as well.

I’ve been gonna post about the 2nd one you mention, but keep forgetting. She’s been posting for a few months in both Rochester and Syracuse and wondering why nobody has given her a try.
If anyone knows if they’re real and I should keep trying to reach out I’d appreciate any insight. Originally Posted by Forfwb
whys nots lets ...plastic man ...be yer intermediary?

...alls ya needs ta do be ...ta state ...yer level ...a desperation ans pm yer ...plastic man ...a few benis ...pics then lets the rest ...unfold likes magic
According to BigDaddy the first one is real. Intel was she doesn't enjoy doing this and only does so to fulfill a NEED for a specific something. Was swearing at him in Spanish not realizing he spoke Spanish. I too reached out to her and never got a response. Probably already made what she needed to for her NEEDS for the day.
He can fill you in more if you want to send him a PM but that was the jist of what I got.

Second one no idea
tbear

Thanks for the update and I thought that’s what has been said about her/the first one. I tried to find the post, but had no luck. Couldn’t remember who posted it. Thanks again tho for refreshing our memories. I’m sure BigDaddy will chime in once he sees this and will confirm.
Thanks everyone, I got a PM with the details. I guess I’ll just avoid both due to poor TCB. Might head over to Bflo or stay local.. not sure
well no ...reason whys ya still cants ...send ...them pics
The second ad steals her pictures from a girl in Minneapolis. Her incall is off East Ave where the inner loop once was. I never followed thru. Figured it was a scam or she was butt ugly.
^^^^

Great info!