Slow roll Nancy has arrived

A lot of people are undoubtedly "sure as fuck glad" that Nancy did what she did.

The problem for you and your fellow travelers is that most of them aren't Democrats. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Im sure glad. Trump doesn't look to happy either. The problem for you is that you are a traitor. That's not going to wash off Mr CEO. That goes skin deep with you
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool patriot who cares deeply about my country. You're a hysterical partisan ready to shred the Constitution and sell this country down the river for the most meager of political gains.

You should pray that someday soon they will find a cure for your Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a debilitating disease that causes you to traitorously choose party over country again and again and again. Originally Posted by lustylad
Russia if your listening. They are
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool patriot who cares deeply about my country. You're a hysterical partisan ready to shred the Constitution and sell this country down the river for the most meager of political gains.

You should pray that someday soon they will find a cure for your Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a debilitating disease that causes you to traitorously choose party over country again and again and again. Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
I understand the problem. You are unAmerican so you don't know what is to be a patriotic American. You hate out troops, you hate our country,you hate our President,you basically hate everything. Moscow Mystic - Russia is calling for you.

U.S.A. U.S.A U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Most 12-year-olds have learned the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Russia if your listening. Originally Posted by themystic
Wow! Some people are just incapable of learning or correcting themselves, even after their chronic errors and habitual stupidity are pointed out to them!
I understand the problem. You are unAmerican so you don't know what is to be a patriotic American. You hate our troops, you hate our country, you hate our President, you basically hate everything. Moscow Mystic - Russia is calling for you. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I don't think mystic is really from Dallas. He probably works for Putin's Internet Research Agency outside St. Petersburg.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Perhaps nobody ever told you this, but exclamation points become redundant after the third one. Adding more than 3 only tells people you're emotionally unstable.
Perhaps nobody ever told you this, but exclamation points become redundant after the third one. Adding more than 3 only tells people you're emotionally unstable. Originally Posted by lustylad
Im a stable genius
I understand the problem. You are unAmerican so you don't know what is to be a patriotic American. You hate out troops, you hate our country,you hate our President,you basically hate everything. Moscow Mystic - Russia is calling for you.

U.S.A. U.S.A U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Moscow Ellen the Queen of Hate
Im a stable genius Originally Posted by themystic
Trumpy never uses more than 3. So you make him look stable by comparison!!!
You and your crowd are the ones who keep defending Trump and Russia and every other foreign government. You're not allowed to use the word patriotically. Like Nancy said, this isn't a happy day. Things are going to get worse for both sides but Im sure as fuck glad that Nancy did what she did. You might have a lot of redeeming qualities Lad, but patriot isn't one of them boy Originally Posted by themystic
This isn't defending Trump, it is setting the record straight and nothing more.
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool patriot who cares deeply about my country. Originally Posted by lustylad

How the tyrant in the White House just took our government to a new depth of depravity

https://www.alternet.org/2019/09/how...-of-depravity/

This is the same president who dangles pardons to employees to encourage them to break the law, this is the same president who refuses to acknowledge congressional subpoenas in violation of law, this is the same president who refuses to stand to answer charges of being an unindicted co-conspirator in New York and who leaves unanswered at least 10 instances of obstruction of justice.

How the tyrant in the White House just took our government to a new depth of depravity

https://www.alternet.org/2019/09/how...-of-depravity/

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

alternet.org is a far leftist paysite pushing far leftist propaganda while denying there is such a thing as far leftist propaganda.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/alternet/

Sounds like your mom
Sounds like your mom Originally Posted by rolechange

TROLL ALERT

I have sent a PM according to this thread and an email already days ago. Just sent another email just now. Delete my damn account, not sure what else I have to say.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...03&postcount=2

Keep me on here and I will just start posting shit to get it banned, so yeah, do the right thing. Originally Posted by rolechange
I warned you. Now it's time to post anywhere and everywhere on here and be a real asshole on purpose. You don't want to do your damn jobs, then fuck you, I will make more work for you. Originally Posted by rolechange