Trump is Guilty of Being Dumb... Any Takers?

how about ugly as a porcupine's asshole? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Far from it.

When this plays out, it will show he played the Democrats for being the sleazbags they are.

President Trump knows exactly what he is doing. He has been doing it his entire life. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm glad you have a hero Jackie. his 3 marriages, 6 bankruptcies, 3,000 + lawsuits, his lawyer and campaign manager in jail because of him, mocking disabled reporters, tens and thousands of lies, trump university, Charlottesville, Stormy Daniels, etc., I'm sure its tough for you to have a most proud of moment. Where would you rate Helsinki?
  • oeb11
  • 09-25-2019, 03:19 PM
Helsinki would be a great place for someOne to join a "BAND".
Helsinki would be a great place for someOne to join a "BAND". Originally Posted by oeb11
are you proud of trumps American performance in Helsinki oebgyn11?
Unlike you Mystic. I am damn proud to be a patriotic American. You are unAmerican.

U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A. U.S.A
U.S.A.

are you proud of trumps American performance in Helsinki oebgyn11? Originally Posted by themystic
Unlike you Mystic. I am damn proud to be a patriotic American. You are unAmerican.

U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A. U.S.A
U.S.A.
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Here Lusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Here Lusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You in trouble again, mystic?

I already told you to go ahead.

Get your meltdown over and done with, ok?

For chrissake, you can't run to me every time Ellen makes fun of you! It's demeaning and undignified!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=12
OMG - that's hysterical! I'm still laughing.

You in trouble again, mystic?

I already told you to go ahead.

Get your meltdown over and done with, ok?

For chrissake, you can't run to me every time Ellen makes fun of you! It's demeaning and undignified!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=12 Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm glad you have a hero Jackie. his 3 marriages, 6 bankruptcies, 3,000 + lawsuits, his lawyer and campaign manager in jail because of him, mocking disabled reporters, tens and thousands of lies, trump university, Charlottesville, Stormy Daniels, etc., I'm sure its tough for you to have a most proud of moment. Where would you rate Helsinki? Originally Posted by themystic
Gulliani and Barr are two of the biggest Dirt bags I have ever seen. it's astonishing to think those guys were respected in political circles at one time.
Gulliani and Barr are two of the biggest Dirt bags I have ever seen. it's astonishing to think those guys were respected in political circles at one time. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

does this asshole make your list?

how 'bout this whore?

Far from it.

When this plays out, it will show he played the Democrats for being the sleazbags they are.

President Trump knows exactly what he is doing. He has been doing it his entire life. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, Jackie, I tend to agree. Trump wants the confrontation of impeachment to play out sooner rather than later I think.

A key to the dialog was his use of the trigger word "beautiful" to the left regarding the phone call. It was "beautiful". Any of the more moderate on the left don't see in that transcript any overly damning evidence in it.

He's pitting the Dem moderates against the rabid Dem Trump haters and at the same time bringing dirt on Biden to the forefront, which will help push one of the far lefties into the nomination help his election chances. Simply by asking the Ukraine to help investigate the improprieties Biden himself bragged about.

Watching Tulsi Gabbard shows exactly where Trump is pushing some. She has a brain and sees that it's not in the Dems best interest to push the impeachment on this issue. She gets her digs in on Trump of course, but Trump continues to divide the Dems, especially as she said, "step outside the bubble of Washington".

Trump played Pelosi and the Dems again to move on impeachment before ready. Gabbard realizes it needs to be the election, not political bullshit.

.....Trump was dumb to bring up Biden in THE telephone call with the Ukraine President .....

.... why did Trump do it? .... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How do you know Trump did?

Apparently, you believe that foreign leaders don't keep up with the news in the U.S. .... the Biden bribery scandal has been ongoing for YEARS!

And it wasn't Trump who brought it up .... YEARS AGO. Any chance to call a person "dumb," right? Listen to Trump talk, and then Biden!

Too much booze .... and too many lapdances .... will take its toll after a few decades!

Gulliani and Barr are two of the biggest Dirt bags I have ever seen. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Have you ever SEEN them? Or just media pics?

I suppose you'd get in their faces and give them a piece of your mind!
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2019, 12:04 PM
I'm going to take that as a weak "yes", which is probably the best I can expect to see.. anyone else brave enough to admit Trump was stupid? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, I'm right leaning and will admit he was stupid. Regurgitating what oeb said, Trump's taking his modus operandi from being a real estate developer and applying it to the presidency. That probably works pretty well if you're somewhat unscrupulous and re-negotiating a deal with a contractor. It doesn't work so well when you're president of the United States and you've got 12 people listening in on your phone call.