Trump is Guilty of Being Dumb... Any Takers?

Yeah, Jackie, I tend to agree. Trump wants the confrontation of impeachment to play out sooner rather than later I think.

A key to the dialog was his use of the trigger word "beautiful" to the left regarding the phone call. It was "beautiful". Any of the more moderate on the left don't see in that transcript any overly damning evidence in it.

He's pitting the Dem moderates against the rabid Dem Trump haters and at the same time bringing dirt on Biden to the forefront, which will help push one of the far lefties into the nomination help his election chances. Simply by asking the Ukraine to help investigate the improprieties Biden himself bragged about.

Watching Tulsi Gabbard shows exactly where Trump is pushing some. She has a brain and sees that it's not in the Dems best interest to push the impeachment on this issue. She gets her digs in on Trump of course, but Trump continues to divide the Dems, especially as she said, "step outside the bubble of Washington".

Trump played Pelosi and the Dems again to move on impeachment before ready. Gabbard realizes it needs to be the election, not political bullshit.

Originally Posted by eccielover
That's amazing. He will be one 3 presidents to be impeached. He looks so happy. I love the way his spineless base keeps making excuses for him. Gabbard is as stupid and spineless as Trumps base. Isn't she military?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
next question.. this goes beyond being dumb.

does anyone here on the right, believe the Ukraine transcript call exonerates Trump of all wrongdoing? that is, he did nothing wrong, and the transcript shows it?
next question.. this goes beyond being dumb.

does anyone here on the right, believe the Ukraine transcript call exonerates Trump of all wrongdoing? that is, he did nothing wrong, and the transcript shows it? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, Trump is exonerated. The transcript shows Trump exercising his responsibility as chief executive officer to enforce this nation's laws including investigating a former vice president who admitted wrong doing by withholding funds for a quid pro quo operation to protect his son from money laundering charges -- also ILLEGAL in the U.S. Then there is Chalupa and Crowdstrike.
Yeah, Trump is exonerated. The transcript shows Trump exercising his responsibility as chief executive officer to enforce this nation's laws including investigating a former vice president who admitted wrong doing by withholding funds for a quid pro quo operation to protect his son from money laundering charges -- also ILLEGAL in the U.S. Then there is Chalupa and Crowdstrike. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I disagree, of course.. BUT.. I am not opposed to somebody investigating Biden and Burisma. should have happened years ago. BUT..

this is not the platform for that. Trump implied that a lack of cooperation would block the release of appropriated military funds to the Ukraine, and he insisted their President act through his non-Government Lackey, Gulliani. that is improper. I know you don't care, the political angle of getting back at Democrat's is your cause for joy.
I disagree, of course.. BUT.. I am not opposed to somebody investigating Biden and Burisma. should have happened years ago. BUT..

this is not the platform for that. Trump implied that a lack of cooperation would block the release of appropriated military funds to the Ukraine, and he insisted their President act through his non-Government Lackey, Gulliani. that is improper. I know you don't care, the political angle of getting back at Democrat's is your cause for joy.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Quit being stupid and look up Harry Hopkins. Your notion that what Trump is doing is illegal, wrong or unprecedented is bullshit. FDR already set the precedent, and talking with heads of state and enforcing this nation's laws is entirely within his purview as president.

this is not the platform for that. Trump implied that a lack of cooperation would block the release of appropriated military funds to the Ukraine, and he insisted their President act through his non-Government Lackey, Gulliani. that is improper. I know you don't care, the political angle of getting back at Democrat's is your cause for joy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

was it improper for the US State Dept. to ask Giuliani to get involved?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...erture-to-rudy

"But there is a missing part of the story that the American public needs in order to assess what really happened: Giuliani’s contact with Zelensky adviser and attorney Andrei Yermak this summer was encouraged and facilitated by the U.S. State Department."

"Giuliani didn’t initiate it. A senior U.S. diplomat contacted him in July and asked for permission to connect Yermak with him."

you were saying something about improper ... please continue!
Your notion that what Trump is doing is illegal, wrong or unprecedented is bullshit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

ok.. if you say so. I haven't even seen a single Republican go that far, and every Democrat in Congress is ready to impeach Trump over this latest transcript. but you know more than everybody.

was it improper for the US State Dept. to ask Giuliani to get involved? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yup
ok.. if you say so. I haven't even seen a single Republican go that far, and every Democrat in Congress is ready to impeach Trump over this latest transcript. but you know more than everybody.

yup Originally Posted by Chung Tran

then stop blaming Giuliani and blame the State Dept.

yup
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're never going to be informed until you get the fuck away from Retching Madcow.

• WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I'm right leaning and will admit he was stupid. Regurgitating what oeb said, Trump's taking his modus operandi from being a real estate developer and applying it to the presidency. That probably works pretty well if you're somewhat unscrupulous and re-negotiating a deal with a contractor. It doesn't work so well when you're president of the United States and you've got 12 people listening in on your phone call. Originally Posted by Tiny
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 04:06 PM

joy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It did

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied Hunter Biden said Thursday that were was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.
"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything," Yuriy Lutsenko told the Washington Post.....

…..That prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had been accused of failing to act in numerous corruption cases, including the investigation into Burisma. In addition to the United States government, the European Union and the International Monetary Fund had demanded that Shokin be replaced.
On Thursday, Lutsenko said he did not know of any Trump administration officials going to Ukraine to investigate the claims against the Bidens.
"No American groups came to Ukraine for an investigation," he told The Post.
Lutsenko added that whatever wrongdoing there might have been at Burisma took place before Biden joined the company.
"Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival," Lutsenko told the Post.

how about ugly as a porcupine's asshole? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lol Waco Kid outs himself!
Quit being stupid and look up Harry Hopkins. Your notion that what Trump is doing is illegal, wrong or unprecedented is bullshit. FDR already set the precedent, and talking with heads of state and enforcing this nation's laws is entirely within his purview as president. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1

Excellent point. If I thought about it long enough, I'm sure I could come up with plenty of other examples where a POTUS used a private citizen as emissary.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 06:52 PM
+1

Excellent point. If I thought about it long enough, I'm sure I could come up with plenty of other examples where a POTUS used a private citizen as emissary. Originally Posted by lustylad
The campaign can dig up dirt on a political opponent. You can not use the office of President to do so. Damn. Seems some of you think their and they're are exactly the same.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2019, 06:57 PM
Quit being stupid and look up Harry Hopkins. Your notion that what Trump is doing is illegal, wrong or unprecedented is bullshit. FDR already set the precedent, and talking with heads of state and enforcing this nation's laws is entirely within his purview as president. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Please add context and note exactly what Harry Hopkins did for FDR that is comparable.