Getting VERY frustrated in CR....

Sorry to go on a bit of a rant here... however I am growing increasingly frustrated with the lack of options in CR....
Let me say that I am not a user of BP at all, and pride myself on only seeing a few verified or personally referred providers. I unfortunately don't have alot of extra hours in the day to belong to and monitor multiple hobbyist sites, so I admit that I do rely heavily on ECCIE for my info and options which to some extent limits those options and requires some patience perhaps. However, I have been searching for a CR regular for quite awhile and have only found one that unfortunately ended up being a drama queen and a total mess..... good learning experience for me however.
Not to be dicouraged, I am still searching and in the meantime seeing those verified visiting providers that I have become established with. One particular provider (who I REALLY like) is now making me raise an eyebrow as well on the whole hobby in CR. Today is the 3rd time in a row this particular provider (who has to travel to CR) has had to cancel on me due to something that came up. It takes some work to arrange an appointment and create that window of time needed for me to see an out of town provider, as I pride myself on always showing and making sure I am on time and repectful of their schedule. I will admit that that things happen and life is full of surprises, it's just that this really makes me wish even more that I had a regular in town. A regular would just fit so much better with my work/travel schedule because many times a window of opportunity pops up in the day and it would be nice to have a regular that could possibly be available on short notice.
I guess it was just more "the straw that broke the camels back" type of a deal today that got my frustration to a point for me to want vent a bit. I mean, DAMN, I was really excited to see her! aaarrrrggggg!
Not to toot my own horn here, but the providers I have seen all have told me they would give me a reference if ever needed, and have even been kind enough at times to comment on, and appreciate my efforts to be a true gentleman. So as a hobbyist, I do feel I would come to the table with a positive half of a local/regular arrangement.
I was referred to, and have heard great things about Tammi Steele and have actually spoken a few times, unfortunately she seems to have only sporatic times of availability that just haven't ever seemed to match with mine. Hell, I even tried calling today after the cancellation, no luck. I'll admit it was very early and not a posted day of availability, but I tried anyway.
Well, if it's any consolation, I do feel a bit better getting this off my chest here. It's not like many of us can vent to anyone about this type of stuff to anyone in our personal lives.
Regards,
HMS
Also in CR. Some of them are flaky in general, it happens, it sucks.
HMS.... I'm laughing right now not at you or your situation, but because I feel ya. While lack of local providers isn't really an issue here in Des Moines, it's finding that one provider that fits into your niche of life. While I'm no salty vet, I will say that it is a daunting task whether you have 3 to choose from or 200... And you hit the nail on the head with BP... Stay the fuck away! I haven't exactly read a lot of success stories from there!!! Hang in there bro, it always works out one way or another... Keep grinding and good luck!
A lot of local people feel the same as you. A nice dependable lady would do well in the CR area. Not to make things worse but I saw that Tammi Steele is moving away also.
A lot of local people feel the same as you. A nice dependable lady would do well in the CR area. Not to make things worse but I saw that Tammi Steele is moving away also. Originally Posted by IAfsher

I heard that today as well .... in about a month I guess.
Check out the provider ads... Looks like you guys have some fun coming from TX!
Irish loooooooovvvve the avatar btw

I feel for my CR boys... I used to love going out there . Now they've it so uncomfortable for providers and now my visits are few and far between and as quick as possible ;( A lot of my guys end up meeting me in nearby areas if it at all possible.. Hopefully things will die down and get back to the way it used to be *fingers crossed*
Thanks Kay! Goodfellas... Greatest movie ever IMO! This was the shot when Jimmy realized he needed to whack Morrie... The music was epic as well!
A lot of local people feel the same as you. A nice dependable lady would do well in the CR area. Not to make things worse but I saw that Tammi Steele is moving away also. Originally Posted by IAfsher
There have been a few over the years... but they all seem to move away, or retire, or both.
  • Jr543
  • 06-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Seems to be a few new local faces showing up on BP, but haven't tried. I generally stay the fuck away, but it can work as long as you do your research.

Tammi has mentioned, and she is friends with, Kayla. Ths skinney brunette Kayla, not the hot, blonde, fake Kayla. Heard she is OK, not full GFE, but maybe your thing. Dunno.
HMS at least you could blow off some steam on the site, hang in there surely you will find that regular, yet and if I may you can also scout on bars to find a one night stand surely ladies in CR also have needs for affection.
CR brothers... You guys have some talented beauties coming your way starting today with Gia Bella. You then have Gemeni Starr, Hot Milf aka Luscious Leo, Victoria West & Hey Natalie which have all posted ads for this month. Hope this helps guys!
CR has always lacked quality local providers who are consistent. I use to travel there on a monthly basis, but haven't over the past couple of years. The LE activity cause a lot of gents into "involuntary celibacy"...which led to lack of scheduling. Now, I usually only visit CR on an individual basis for those wanting a 2hr or longer engagement. By the sounds of things there, it may not hurt for me to consider a 1 or 2 day visit in the near future???
I would love that Renee, it's been a long time.
I would love that Renee, it's been a long time. Originally Posted by constme
Yes it has my dear! Actually...you and I met during my 1st visit to CR back during the e.com days!!!!