Encounter: Soul Snatcher

User ID: -
Date: 10-10-23
Name: Soul Snatcher
Phone: 850-724-0805
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...t/397588816084
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fat tits, average body. Didn't pay much attention to anything else but the tits.
Recommendation: Yes
How was her head game?
In my experience, if you can catch her anywhere near coherent, she is certainly down for anything you might think of, she is definitely in decline, but she doesn't care...
IN OTHER WORDS.....?
She's a train wreck, she used to be kinda hot... That girl is down for whatever you want. The only reason I didn't put my whole hand up her ass is because my thumb wouldn't fit, believe me, I was trying... She never said a word, I just gave up, true story. I've never seen anything like it... and yes, I said up her ass.
She's a train wreck, she used to be kinda hot... That girl is down for whatever you want. The only reason I didn't put my whole hand up her ass is because my thumb wouldn't fit, believe me, I was trying... She never said a word, I just gave up, true story. I've never seen anything like it... and yes, I said up her ass. Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
OMG
Head game was decent. Guess I caught her on a good day. Seems like she's had some rough years. Was good for what I needed.