Phone Apps

• motor
  • 04-26-2024, 06:46 PM
I had google voice for awhile, then because I didn't use it alot it was cancelled. What is the general concensus of the phone apps. I am thinking about maybe trying a different one. Just not sure which one to choose. TIA
I use an app called “Burner” ��
Depends on what you like.
If you're into the Korean girls, they like Kakaotalk.
Lots of girls are using WhatsApp now.
I've used Text+ for years. Get free talk minutes, can change your number, can pick the area code you want.

All just depends on what you want to use with so many options out there.
I'm using Telegram to communicate with someone. I don't know all the intricacies, because we're doing it primarily for the other person's security, but it looks like you can set up a user name, give it to someone, and that's how the person finds you and stores your contact info on Telegram -- I think done that way, your number remains invisible to that person. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

The primary reason we're using it is that you can permanently delete messages. You can do so manually, or you can set a certain time interval for your messages with someone, and they'll disappear when that time has elapsed.

We've also had a few phone conversations via the app. I'm less familiar with how that security is handled. But, in any event, you can hide the app in a group somewhere on your phone, and I doubt most people would look beyond your regular messaging app if he or she was looking for something.
Plus one on Burner