Searching for Providers to Help Me With Website Launch

Are you searching for an improved way to stand out and create an impression? Kiss Provider Designs is about giving you a quality, sharp looking website in a fraction amount of time with impressive results. The most important thing is to create interest, show them your individuality and communicate in an efficient way. So having your own website with your own domain speaks volumes. I believe in the concept of "simplify and add lightness”, that is not to overburden the reader and let him navigate quickly to find facts. Looking hot, smart and sexy! –Kiss

See My Web Site Kiss Provider Designs

One session will easily pay for the design and you will see improved results there after.
Right now I'm looking to build my portfolio. I would like to find two providers who would be interested in a new website for free. There is no catch I will also provide the web maintenance. Just like your first reviews were important so are my first clients. This is to get my portfolio started and to start networking. If interested see the link above.
1thru99,com
Are you searching for an improved way to stand out and create an impression? Kiss Provider Designs is about giving you a quality, sharp looking website in a fraction amount of time with impressive results.
See My Web Site Kiss Provider Designs Originally Posted by BaileyS
Your site (http://kissproviderdesigns.com/) does not work on Firefox and Safari (Mac and PC).