The sickness is deep...

I just caught the tail end of Air Force One with Harrison Ford. You remember at the end when the president made on board the C130 and they changed their call sign to Air Force One the whole country cheered. That included the dems, the press, and the protesters outside the White House. If Trump were to through such an ordeal I'm sure that Nancy, AOC and the squad, including Jake Tapper, Maddow, and Rosie O'Donnell would be leading a deathwatch along with a burning in effigy.

Now watch, the shits here will start by deflecting by saying Trump is not Ford, Trump wouldn't be able to fight back, or something more stupid. Trump is still the president of this country but the left has a sickness. A deep sickness in some. They just can't see it in themselves and want to fervently believe the their president is working for the Russians or the Chinese despite all evidence. They WANT this. They want the economy to falter if it hurts Trump. Fuck the thousands who would suffer. A warning; stay away from this sick bastards as they reveal themselves.
Harrison Ford reminds Donald Trump that 'Air Force One' was only a movie

https://www.today.com/popculture/har...as-only-t61036
See what I mean by stupid comments.
I just caught the tail end of Air Force One with Harrison Ford. You remember at the end when the president made on board the C130 and they changed their call sign to Air Force One the whole country cheered. That included the dems, the press, and the protesters outside the White House. If Trump were to through such an ordeal I'm sure that Nancy, AOC and the squad, including Jake Tapper, Maddow, and Rosie O'Donnell would be leading a deathwatch along with a burning in effigy.

Now watch, the shits here will start by deflecting by saying Trump is not Ford, Trump wouldn't be able to fight back, or something more stupid. Trump is still the president of this country but the left has a sickness. A deep sickness in some. They just can't see it in themselves and want to fervently believe the their president is working for the Russians or the Chinese despite all evidence. They WANT this. They want the economy to falter if it hurts Trump. Fuck the thousands who would suffer. A warning; stay away from this sick bastards as they reveal themselves. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If Dems want the country to fail they'll get their wish in 2024 when a Democrat is elected.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

translation moron
I wish the Media would address him as President Trump, or the President. the disrespect begins immediately, when they just say "Trump". Obama didn't get the same level of disrespect, but he got his share.

if just one MSNBC or CNN "pundit" started saying "President Trump" regularly, it would really stand out.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fascinating how the guy in the blue striped suit below the "Spot The Looney" sign is pointing towards your avatar.
Fascinating how the guy in the blue striped suit below the "Spot The Looney" sign is pointing towards your avatar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Makes sense...his avatar resembles El Trumpo
Fascinating how the guy in the blue striped suit below the "Spot The Looney" sign is pointing towards your avatar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Makes sense...his avatar resembles El Trumpo Originally Posted by matchingmole
The image chosen by the poster to represent him beneath his pseudonym in this forum.
The orange cartoon looks very similar to Trump...that is the avatar that YR chose
The orange cartoon looks very similar to Trump...that is the avatar that YR chose Originally Posted by matchingmole
And there's a name above the avatar ascribed to the avatar.
And there's a name above the avatar ascribed to the avatar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And President Trump is representing the USA
President XI is representing China
And President Trump is representing the USA
President XI is representing China
Originally Posted by matchingmole
There's a name above the avatar ascribed to the avatar. Like you've chosen to be represented by a basically small, blind rodent that keeps its head in the dirt.