Biden’s New Hampshire “Rally”!!!!!!!

Yeah, 30 fuckin people showed up to eat pizza with Sleepy Joe while Trump had 12,000 inside and 5000 outside the arena down the street!!!! The LSM totally ignored Biden’s “rally”!!!! Read the comments after the article. Priceless

https://www.eagletribune.com/electio...17e76d87c.html
Hey SPEED this doesn't mean anything correct...the polls and all
Uncle Joe ain't radical enough for them...burn or poka.
MANCHESTER, N.H. — While thousands packed the Southern New Hampshire University Arena to hear President Donald Trump speak, about 30 supporters of Joe Biden gathered at the Portland Pie Co. to talk about the former vice president’s campaign.

Maybe they don't like pie
In other national news....12 people showed up at IHOP to eat pancakes..and rant and rave about Venezuela
In other national news....12 people showed up at IHOP to eat pancakes..and rant and rave about Venezuela Originally Posted by matchingmole
Was Biden there too!!!!!!
Let's be fair, bam. If Biden had shown up the turnout would have been 60.
Let's be fair, bam. If Biden had shown up the turnout would have been 60. Originally Posted by lustylad
Might have been newsworthy too
In other national news....12 people showed up at IHOP to eat pancakes..and rant and rave about Venezuela Originally Posted by matchingmole
So how did the IHOP meet and greet go Mr. Gutless...you did say you were gutless.
Mr. Gutless do you drive a cutlass...I thought I spotted you headed to the meet and greet.
So how did the IHOP meet and greet go Mr. Gutless...you did say you were gutless.
Mr. Gutless do you drive a cutlass...I thought I spotted you headed to the meet and greet. Originally Posted by bb1961
I drive a Mercedes.....who are you talking about
I drive a Mercedes.....who are you talking about Originally Posted by matchingmole
Nazi.
Was made in Stuttgart.......no Nazis there
Was made in Stuttgart.......no Nazis there Originally Posted by matchingmole
Mercedes quit making great cars in 1995.
Mercedes quit making great cars in 1995. Originally Posted by bambino
No shit....I have 94...still had to replace that shitty upper wiring harness (soybean insulation).....now rats and mice eat up the insulation on most new cars.
Hey SPEED this doesn't mean anything correct...the polls and all
Uncle Joe ain't radical enough for them...burn or poka. Originally Posted by bb1961
Poor Joe. Yet Fox News, which has bent over backwards in the past to support Trump, has Trump well behind Biden in their most recent poll.

And in the latest poll by NBC/WSJ:

The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll contains good, bad and ugly numbers for President Trump.

"The good: Despite his overall job-approval rating at 43 percent, Trump’s approval rating in handling the economy is much higher — at 49 percent approve, 46 percent disapprove. (The poll was conducted mostly before Wednesday’s 800-point drop in the Dow.)

The bad: The sliver of Americans who approve of Trump’s job handling — but who disapprove of his overall job performance — aren’t potential Trump voters in 2020. In fact, they back a generic Democrat over Trump, 73 percent to 5 percent.

The ugly: Only 36 percent of Americans say they approve of Trump’s handling of the aftermath of the El Paso and Dayton shootings that killed more than 30 people."

I can believe the OPINIONS of people on this forum or I can believe the polls which have been very accurate over the years, as they were in 2018. The question is whether or not a person disapproving of Trump's performance today correlates into a vote against Trump on voting day.
Trump is likely to condemn Fox now
biting the paw that feeds him